Windows 10: Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

Discus and support Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Where can I get help on interpreting the minidump file for random BSOD? submitted by /u/brucehhlo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brucehhlo, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

Where can I get help on interpreting the minidump file for random BSOD?

submitted by /u/brucehhlo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brucehhlo, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jun 6, 2020
  3. ra[g]e Win User
    ra[g]e, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

BSOD minidump files for verification

Hi,

I am constantly getting the BSOD while using my laptop on windows 10 and it is annoying.

I have followed your earlier thread on identifying the driver issue for BSOD but unfortunately when the verifier was set active I was unable to boot into the system. I had to restore my system to get back on.

I have uploaded the recent minidump files in this share drive location, please could you help me understand the issue.

minidumps_sanjay.zip

Regards,

Sanjay

SanjayKolekar1, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

1. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD - Similar Threads - Help Minidump file

2. Minidump file for BSOD fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minidump file for BSOD fix: This crash happened abit after I restarted my PC due to the fact that my monitor lost signal and wouldnt show anything even after reconnecting. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak08SOstfhwzjRPstME6B-JuPsvP?e=bKbGcW...
  3. BSOD crashes Minidump files

BSOD crashes Minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10zLLuBnk24axX1BNVNJz5PNTm3eWOtu0/view?usp=sharing My minidump files My computer has been crashing and blue screening a bunch after building my new system a few weeks ago, I am unable to figure out how to download the symbol package to...
  4. BSOD MiniDump files

BSOD MiniDump files: My computer keeps freezing. Sometimes it will freeze and give the blue screen. Last bluescreen gave me DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Following an other thread here, I ran verifier and gathered files as instructed. I have placed those files here:...
  5. BSOD - Minidump file analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Minidump file analysis: Hello my Dell Latitude E6320 crashes BSOD - system service crashexception anytime a usb drive is inserted. This has started after a recent windows update. I used verifier, and the laptop started crashing on startup, with following message: Driver verifier detected...
  6. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD minidump help: Hi, Recently my computer has been BSODing every couple of hours. I encountered a similar issue a few months ago that I was able to solve after factory reseting everything, which I would prefer not to do again. The issue seems to occur when I have chrome open and stragely...
  7. BSOD- Minidump files

BSOD- Minidump files: I've had the following four BSODs in the last three weeks with the attached minidump files. Would really love if somebody could help me in debugging the issue PC: HP Notebook 15 Intel Core i3-3110M CPU@ 2.4GHz 4 GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows 10 v1909...
  8. BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting

BSOD help with minidump troubleshooting: The minidump file is located here. https://easyupload.io/op3n7f If someone is able to find out what's wrong with it, please let me know how you were able to troubleshoot it. I used WinDB and all I got was ntkrnlmp.exe which isn't of any help....
  9. Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis

Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis: Hi everyone, My PC has been having intermittent BSODs for a few months now, and it has been more frequent as of late. I posted a thread about it before, please see here. The very helpful gentleman in that thread found my smart card reader to potentially be at fault. I have...
  10. Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files: My computer has been BSODing repeatedly, sometimes multiple times a day, for a while now. I have updated all system files and drivers that I can, still experiencing these errors. The computer is still under warranty, so I'm hoping I can find out what the issue is and get it...