Windows 10: Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

Discus and support Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Where can I get help on interpreting the minidump file for random BSOD? submitted by /u/brucehhlo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brucehhlo, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

Where can I get help on interpreting the minidump file for random BSOD?

submitted by /u/brucehhlo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brucehhlo, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jun 6, 2020
  3. ra[g]e Win User
    ra[g]e, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

BSOD minidump files for verification

Hi,

I am constantly getting the BSOD while using my laptop on windows 10 and it is annoying.

I have followed your earlier thread on identifying the driver issue for BSOD but unfortunately when the verifier was set active I was unable to boot into the system. I had to restore my system to get back on.

I have uploaded the recent minidump files in this share drive location, please could you help me understand the issue.

minidumps_sanjay.zip

Regards,

Sanjay

SanjayKolekar1, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

1. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD - Similar Threads - Help Minidump file

2. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD minidump help: Hello,I have a brand new HP Z8 workstation which I've installed a NIC card. If I swap from onboard ethernet to NIC card I get a BSOD of NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE and an endless loop of BSOD and restarting. If I go back to onboard ethernet all is fine. I downloaded NIC card drivers...
  3. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD minidump help: Hello,I have a brand new HP Z8 workstation which I've installed a NIC card. If I swap from onboard ethernet to NIC card I get a BSOD of NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE and an endless loop of BSOD and restarting. If I go back to onboard ethernet all is fine. I downloaded NIC card drivers...
  4. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD minidump help: I got a BSOD while playing zombie army 4. The screen said KERNEL MODE TRAP. PC specs Ryzen 5 360016gb DDR4 3200mhzRTX 3080 12gbminidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gepwcbwa0wsfdyv/102822-9953-01.dmp/fileMSinfo:...
  6. BSOD minidump help

BSOD minidump help: I got a BSOD while playing zombie army 4. The screen said KERNEL MODE TRAP. PC specs Ryzen 5 360016gb DDR4 3200mhzRTX 3080 12gbminidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gepwcbwa0wsfdyv/102822-9953-01.dmp/fileMSinfo:...
  7. BSOD Minidump Files Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Minidump Files Help: This afternoon my laptop went to the BSOD a couple of times with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, following a couple of threads in this community I turned on the Verifier app and sure enough it crash within a couple of mins saying DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. The...
  8. BSOD Minidump Files Help

BSOD Minidump Files Help: This afternoon my laptop went to the BSOD a couple of times with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, following a couple of threads in this community I turned on the Verifier app and sure enough it crash within a couple of mins saying DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. The...
  9. BSOD Minidump Files Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD minidump help: Hi, Recently my computer has been BSODing every couple of hours. I encountered a similar issue a few months ago that I was able to solve after factory reseting everything, which I would prefer not to do again. The issue seems to occur when I have chrome open and stragely...