Windows 10: HELP - Overheating/Shutdown issues

Discus and support HELP - Overheating/Shutdown issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Awhile ago my CPU recently started overheating and my computer has been shutting down automatically. Since then I've reset my pc, cleaned the fan ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shux.., Jul 23, 2019.

1. Shux.. Win User

HELP - Overheating/Shutdown issues

Awhile ago my CPU recently started overheating and my computer has been shutting down automatically.
    Since then I've reset my pc, cleaned the fan , changed the thermal paste and for the most part, restored the hardware settings to its default. Also updated my BIOS but no difference, I still get terrible temperature with not a lot of cpu usage. I've started looking for information to see if I can find anything on when the problem started and this is all I got.

Source
    Windows
    Summary

Hardware error
    Date

‎7/‎6/‎2019 3:37 PM
    Status

Not reported
    Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
    Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 144
    Parameter 1: 3003
    Parameter 2: ffff9a89703bd6c8
    Parameter 3: 40010000
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Would appreciate the help a lot

:)

Shux.., Jul 23, 2019
  2. R-T-B Win User

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

Most important detail to me would be whether these shutdowns are sudden, in which case it's likely a short or PSU issue (capacitor aging maybe?) or graceful windows style shutdowns, which suggests software interference.

It could also be overheating components if it's a sudden shutdown. What are your thermals like?

R-T-B, Jul 23, 2019
  3. little cat, Jul 23, 2019
  4. babumzee Win User

Windows 1709 Update causes overheating shutdown

Windows 1709 Update causes overheating shutdown. Overheating never occurs otherwise.

Thank you

Ian

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

babumzee, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. HELP - Overheating/Shutdown issues - Similar Threads - HELP Overheating Shutdown

2. CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.: First of all my specs--AMD Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB DDR4 3200mhzNEVER OVERCLOCKEDSo I built the PC around 8 months ago, from last 1 month I'm facing an issue after a windows 11 update.CPU USAGE--My CPU usage in taskmanager is always 100% when idleEven in safe boot.Most consuming...
  3. CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.: First of all my specs--AMD Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB DDR4 3200mhzNEVER OVERCLOCKEDSo I built the PC around 8 months ago, from last 1 month I'm facing an issue after a windows 11 update.CPU USAGE--My CPU usage in taskmanager is always 100% when idleEven in safe boot.Most consuming...
  4. Overheating issue in Inspiron 5518

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overheating issue in Inspiron 5518: My Inspiron 5518 model is having an overheating issue during 15-30 mins of casual gaming. The manufacturer has provided several troubleshooting steps ,yet the problem is not solved. I requested them not to update drivers frequently as there may be a software issue causing the...
  5. Overheating issue in Inspiron 5518

Overheating issue in Inspiron 5518: My Inspiron 5518 model is having an overheating issue during 15-30 mins of casual gaming. The manufacturer has provided several troubleshooting steps ,yet the problem is not solved. I requested them not to update drivers frequently as there may be a software issue causing the...
  6. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding the laptop overheating issue: Hi!!I have hp pavilion p214dx laptop which is about 6 years old and I ran a cinebench test with a temperature monitor. it goes till 98 celsius at 100% load and when it is at like 50% it will be between 70 and 80. When the system is idle it is above 40. The worst case is the...
  7. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

Regarding the laptop overheating issue: Hi!!I have hp pavilion p214dx laptop which is about 6 years old and I ran a cinebench test with a temperature monitor. it goes till 98 celsius at 100% load and when it is at like 50% it will be between 70 and 80. When the system is idle it is above 40. The worst case is the...
  8. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Overheating issues

Overheating issues: Hello. I have some questions about overheating.Is it normal for laptop to overheat if it does not meet at least the minimum requirements for a game to run.Also what would be the cause to overheat if the laptop meets at least the minimum requirements to run a game.Can someone...
  10. Windows 1903 overheating issue

Windows 1903 overheating issue: I updated to windows 1903 about a week ago and my PC has been a bit laggy.(i7 8750h w/ RTX 2060) I didn't care a lot until today, when my CPU started overheating and instead of running at 40-45 degrees Celcius it started running at 60 a normal stuff such as web browsing. Has...