Windows 10: Help: PafeFault in NonPaged Area - Failed: Netwtw06.sys

Discus and support Help: PafeFault in NonPaged Area - Failed: Netwtw06.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a reasonably new computer that I have only installed a few programs on had have not used much since I have not set it up completely. It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mackenrick, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Help: PafeFault in NonPaged Area - Failed: Netwtw06.sys

This is a reasonably new computer that I have only installed a few programs on had have not used much since I have not set it up completely. It has had a few Windows Updates installed. About four days ago I turned on, signed in and let it run for a while. When I came back I had a blue screen with a long error message that read something similar to: " Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're collecting some error info. and will restart for you." "100% complete". But it never restarted. There was additional information listed in smaller print that read: "For more inforamation....., If you call support.... give them this info: "Stop code PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys I had to turn it off manually.

Now, every time I turn on the computer, it will run for 15 minutes, sometimes only one minute then I get this same blue screen error message. Can someone give me some directions on how to fix this problem. I would be very grateful. I really don't want to take this almost new computer back to the shop to be worked on.

Thank you, Mike

:)

Mackenrick, Nov 1, 2019

2. BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area Netwtw06.sys

Hey, I have been repeatedly getting Blue Screens saying Page fault in nonpaged area Netwtw06.sys. Any fixes?? Thanks

AlexMcGee0, Nov 1, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area Netwtw06.sys

Hi Alex

Netwtw06.sys indicates your Intel Wireless network card device driver is the root cause of your BSOD's

Go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of that driver they recommend

If you have any difficulty locating that support page, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Help: PafeFault in NonPaged Area - Failed: Netwtw06.sys

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

One file was of 0 byte. Remaining 4, I analyzed.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 090119-34093-01.dmp

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw06.sys

IMAGE_NAME: Netwtw06.sys

File Name: 090119-37812-01.dmp

File Name: 090119-42656-01.dmp

File Name: 090119-43343-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

Netwtw06.sys - Intel Wireless driver

Driver date - Wed Apr 25 02:09:01 2018

C. Recommendations

a. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

b. Your Intel Wireless driver is of date 25-Apr-18. Update it to latest from computer maker's site / Intel site.

If you need help, Windows Key+x > Device Manager > Expand network adapters > Double click Intel Wireless driver > Driver tab > Post the screenshot here.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Help: PafeFault in NonPaged Area - Failed: Netwtw06.sys

1. Help: PafeFault in NonPaged Area - Failed: Netwtw06.sys - Similar Threads - Help PafeFault NonPaged

2. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area netwtw06.sys after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area netwtw06.sys after latest windows update: Windows 10 version 1909 intel® wireless-ac 9462 driver As the title says, I got this bluescreen after the latest windows updates on 2/25. Should I uninstall it, or should I try something else? I already updated my intel wireless-ac 9462 driver to the latest one...
  3. Blue Screen- Netwtw06.sys Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

Blue Screen- Netwtw06.sys Page Fault in Nonpaged Area: Hello, I need help. I am randomly getting the same blue screen error Netwtw06.sys Page Fault in Nonpaged Area. It has occurred 4 times tonight alone. Can someone help me troubleshoot this issue? So far I have tried the following: Temporarily disable antivirus apps Update...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  5. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  6. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area continous error, What Failed: Netwtw06.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area continous error, What Failed: Netwtw06.sys: It says that the Netwtw06.sys is an intel wireless network card driver issue but I have an Asus network card. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-continous-error-what/3eaf6d51-ee1e-42a0-af89-211f3de45c1d
  7. BSOD netwtw06.sys - page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD netwtw06.sys - page fault in nonpaged area: Help! I am randomly getting the blue screen of death with the following error message: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys It doesn't seem to be one particular event that causes this to happen, it feels random on my end. I have researched...
  8. BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area: Hello! I needed some help as I don't know what to do anymore with this constant crash, sometimes it occurs every 15min and others it won't crash for days. I've been skimming threads and other fixes for weeks and have yet to find a permanent solution. Methods I attempted to...
  9. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  10. BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area Netwtw06.sys

BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area Netwtw06.sys: Hey, I have been repeatedly getting Blue Screens saying Page fault in nonpaged area Netwtw06.sys. Any fixes?? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-netwtw06sys/083826c1-3911-4eae-b734-277893bef9e6
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network06.sys error