Windows 10: Help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support Help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I reset my laptop earlier, and after doing so, the loading screen freeze a little, and the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA appears. Currently, a nonstop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/emceebyroonie, May 21, 2020.

1. Help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I reset my laptop earlier, and after doing so, the loading screen freeze a little, and the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA appears.

Currently, a nonstop PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA & restarting occurs in my laptop.

What is the best method to fix this problem? Thanks!

submitted by /u/emceebyroonie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/emceebyroonie, May 21, 2020

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, May 21, 2020
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, May 21, 2020
  4. Help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. Help! PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - Help PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error encountered. Please help! Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error encountered. Please help! Minidump file attached.: Hi, I have received a BSOD out of nowhere while I was watching a video on YT. Here is the dump file. I would greatly appreciate any help.https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ALbwGylktn2h2To&cid=AD57531B67C3329B&id=AD57531B67C3329B%217673&parId=root&o=OneUp...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error encountered. Please help! Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error encountered. Please help! Minidump file attached.: Hi, I have received a BSOD out of nowhere while I was watching a video on YT. Here is the dump file. I would greatly appreciate any help.https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ALbwGylktn2h2To&cid=AD57531B67C3329B&id=AD57531B67C3329B%217673&parId=root&o=OneUp...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error encountered. Please help! Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 7 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 need help!: BSOD 050 when login the windows system,reboot maybe can working normal,maybe not, I try memtest the memory but no error,thanks for help.Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 Service Pack 1 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab:...
  6. windows 7 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 need help!

windows 7 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 need help!: BSOD 050 when login the windows system,reboot maybe can working normal,maybe not, I try memtest the memory but no error,thanks for help.Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 Service Pack 1 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab:...
  7. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please: Hello,I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro and I use a docking Lenovo Thunderbolt 4 dock with peripherals. From time to time I will get a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I've tried looking into what could be causing this issue and have read that RAM could be the...
  8. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please: Hello,I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro and I use a docking Lenovo Thunderbolt 4 dock with peripherals. From time to time I will get a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I've tried looking into what could be causing this issue and have read that RAM could be the...
  9. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

10. I need help with multiple BSOD. ntoskrnl.exe and Ntfs.sys. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and...

I need help with multiple BSOD. ntoskrnl.exe and Ntfs.sys. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and...: I have tried resetting my pc including going back to windows 10, updating as many drivers as I could think of, and running memtest86 with no problems. My specs are X570 Aorus Elite WiFi, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X, and a 3060. If anymore specs are needed just lmk. I will drop the...