Windows 10: Help - Password won't work after Safe Boot

Discus and support Help - Password won't work after Safe Boot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with 100% disc usage so I followed the stupid advice of some video and re-started my Windows 10 laptop in Safe Boot. Now my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JonathanHanemann, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Help - Password won't work after Safe Boot

I've been having trouble with 100% disc usage so I followed the stupid advice of some video and re-started my Windows 10 laptop in Safe Boot. Now my laptop won't accept my password. I tried my Microsoft password as well and that doesn't work, and now I can't get into my computer at all. I'm really sick of this. I'm not an IT person, and I feel like ditching Windows altogether and going to Mac. In the meantime, if someone can help me in regular human speech and not PhD in computer science speech, that would be great. I'm ready to throw this computer out a tenth story window.

:)

JonathanHanemann, Jun 11, 2021
  2. MrSeanKon Win User

Password safe: Start your safe and simplified digital life.

Well some days ago our forum hacked.
    Admins suggest us to reset our passwords. Many of us are members to other forums/sites also.
    Password safe is a good utility which helps to maintain multiple passwords. Download it here and enjoy!

MrSeanKon, Jun 11, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 11, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Help - Password won't work after Safe Boot

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Help - Password won't work after Safe Boot

1. Help - Password won't work after Safe Boot - Similar Threads - Help Password won't

2. Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.: I've recently encountered a problem. When I try to start my PC it will go into a bluescreen saying that your device ran into a problem. It does not reach the log in screen. then it restarts. After my laptop restarts it would run an automatic repair. It would say its...
  3. Password won't work after entering safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password won't work after entering safe mode: Password won't work after entering safe mode Went into msconfig and changed to reboot in safe mode. Restarted. Now it asks me for my password and it doesn't work. I have tried my pin , and old password too. I have reset my password to make a new one too, which also...
  4. Stuck in safe mode, can't boot normally, password won't work and I don't have a safe mode...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode, can't boot normally, password won't work and I don't have a safe mode...: I never intended to have a safe mode password. And I might add one later. I'm trying to get rid of a corrupt file as it can't be deleted by normal means so I decided to go Safe Mode to get it out easier. But when I got to the safe mode...seems that normal passwords don't...
  5. Booted into safe mode and Windows won't accept password

Booted into safe mode and Windows won't accept password: I booted into safe mode from msconfig and Windows won't accept any of the user passwords. I found instructions that said to hold shift while restarting and then selecting safe mode with networking but it still won't accept any passwords. I can't get it to boot back into...
  6. Computer password not working after booting into safe mode

Computer password not working after booting into safe mode: I did the msconfig thing to go on safe mode and then my computer restarted. After it restarted it asked for a password I always used a pin instead of a password. Every rime I try entering my pin it doesn't work someone please help I have a lot of assignments I have to submit...
  7. Incorrect Password Safe Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incorrect Password Safe Boot: So I decided to download AMD cleanup utility. After launching it, it recommended my laptop to start in Safe Mode. So when my pc restarted it showed me to enter my Microsoft password instead of PIN. So I entered the correct password confirmed it by clicking the eye option..but...
  8. Safe Boot lockout for password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Safe Boot lockout for password: I tried to SAFE BOOT my PC and restarted it, however, I can not get passed the ENTER PASSWORD screen when I rebooted. I tried changing my password for MS account but that does not help. How can I undo or bypass the safe boot and just simply get back to a normal startup? I...
  9. Stuck in safe mode, can't boot normally, password and internet won't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode, can't boot normally, password and internet won't work: Hi, I enabled safe mode with msconfig but it wouldn't accept my password no matter what I try, so now I'm trying to boot normally (ie disable safe mode). However, there is no option to do so. I don't know anything about using disks or USBs to boot, but no matter what I...
  10. Safe boot asking for a password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe boot asking for a password: So, i was trying to downgrade my drivers for my graphics card. Put my pc into safe boot, it’s asking for a password i use a pin. I tried to boot my pc normal but nothing is working. I go into advanced settings by pressing restart and shift on the screen that is asking me for...