Windows 10: Help, PC does not start properly anymore?

Discus and support Help, PC does not start properly anymore? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my PC does not start anymore since today and only shows the error code: critical_process_died. You cannot reset it or anything else. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lucas9090, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Lucas9090 Win User

Help, PC does not start properly anymore?

Hello, my PC does not start anymore since today and only shows the error code: critical_process_died. You cannot reset it or anything else. Please help me. (Picture is below)

Help, PC does not start properly anymore? 0_big.jpg

:)

Lucas9090, Aug 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 4, 2020
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Help, PC does not start properly anymore?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Help, PC does not start properly anymore?

1. Help, PC does not start properly anymore? - Similar Threads - Help does start

2. Why does my Pc not start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Pc not start properly: I switch to power on,I then geta Menu Dell Support Assistant and have to chose Continue,set-up,and then Default settings of Bios or Factory or last good config.If I chose to continue I I am told to wait two hours before the Pc will start.I have reset the PC 7/8 times but...
  3. Why does my Pc not start properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Pc not start properly: I switch to power on,I then geta Menu Dell Support Assistant and have to chose Continue,set-up,and then Default settings of Bios or Factory or last good config.If I chose to continue I I am told to wait two hours before the Pc will start.I have reset the PC 7/8 times but...
  4. Monitor not extending properly anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor not extending properly anymore: I have a monitor that I connect to my laptop via a hdmi to VGA cable, and it has been working perfectly for the past few months. However since this morning I have been having a problem where I can duplicate my laptop screen, but trying to extend it just leaves the other...
  5. My PC won’t start anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won’t start anymore: I got a new PC for Christmas and it’s been working fine up until now. I got a notification from Control Panel Security and Maintenance that a drive had an error and I need to restart to fix it. I did it and restarted and now my PC keeps having blue screen errors before being...
  6. Windows is not starting anymore pls help :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is not starting anymore pls help :/: submitted by /u/OnurGokalp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khg5jb/windows_is_not_starting_anymore_pls_help/
  7. PC won't start anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't start anymore: My PC freezed today and after restart didn't start anymore. All that shows on the screen is the initial page with the spinning stars, then an empty black screen and then nothing.. On another restart, I got the orange screen with the waiting notification that very soon seconds...
  8. Help? Windows 10 does not start properly?

Help? Windows 10 does not start properly?: Hello I have the following problem which can be seen in the picture. Hope you can help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hilfe? Windows 10 startet nicht richtig?
  9. PC will not start up properly.

PC will not start up properly.: Upgraded my PC to windows 10 3 more this ago and now my PC will not start up, or get past the automatic repair , your PC did not start properly. Tried resetting, could not reset. Tried the advanced options, could not get anywhere. What can I do?...
  10. Windows 10 does not start properly

Windows 10 does not start properly: Hi, the following technical issue is required support. I start the laptop and it appears windows 10 logo and then goes to black screen. That's all and it goes nowhere. I have tried to force shut down it and turned on and it worked but it seems there was some kind of errors...