Windows 10: Help? PC reboots when playing games sometimes?

Discus and support Help? PC reboots when playing games sometimes? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] and this is the error i keep getting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BradleyHill2, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Help? PC reboots when playing games sometimes?

Help? PC reboots when playing games sometimes? 295e3f64-5a15-43c6-bfd2-3d78842ba19c?upload=true.png

and this is the error i keep getting.

:)

BradleyHill2, Jun 17, 2020

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 rebooting during gaming

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• Is the issue occurring with a particular game or with all games?

• Is the game compatible with Windows 10?

• Are you trying to play online games?

I would suggest you to update the graphics card driver and check if it works fine:

Follow the steps:

• Right click on start menu and tap on device manager.

• Select display adapters from the list and hit enter.

• Right click on the display adapters and select update.

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Help? PC reboots when playing games sometimes?

Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Help? PC reboots when playing games sometimes?

1. Help? PC reboots when playing games sometimes? - Similar Threads - Help reboots playing

2. PC keeps crashing when I'm playing games. sometimes just the game crashes sometimes the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing when I'm playing games. sometimes just the game crashes sometimes the...: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  3. PC keeps crashing when I'm playing games. sometimes just the game crashes sometimes the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing when I'm playing games. sometimes just the game crashes sometimes the...: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  4. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC froze then reboot when playing a game: So I had this issue before, and the solution I was given was to run DDU to remove my current Nvidia drivers, I did that it was working great for a little over a week now but Today I've been getting random reboots when playing a game. My specs are as follows:GPU: RTX 4090CPU:...
  5. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

PC froze then reboot when playing a game: So I had this issue before, and the solution I was given was to run DDU to remove my current Nvidia drivers, I did that it was working great for a little over a week now but Today I've been getting random reboots when playing a game. My specs are as follows:GPU: RTX 4090CPU:...
  6. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC reboots while playing games

PC reboots while playing games: My speakers make a crackling sound and then the computer restarts by itself. This only happens while gaming.I've- checked for overheating- turned off Automatic Restart- checked RAM- changed power optionsI've also taken it twice to a repair shop. This is what they did:-...
  8. PC reboots while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots while playing games: My speakers make a crackling sound and then the computer restarts by itself. This only happens while gaming.I've- checked for overheating- turned off Automatic Restart- checked RAM- changed power optionsI've also taken it twice to a repair shop. This is what they did:-...
  9. PC shutting down and rebooting when playing steam games. HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting down and rebooting when playing steam games. HELP!: Playing steam games makes my pc shut down and restart. specs: Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID 5D471E6E-387A-4F04-97E2-EA31109528B4 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA967 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  10. New Gaming PC reboots when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Gaming PC reboots when playing game: Hi I recently built my own gaming rig only to find out that it is not exactly working as I intended. When my friend gifted me the game Rust on Steam I was so excited to play when right before I load in my screen goes back and I'm at the sign before I can see my desktop. It...