Windows 10: Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason.

Discus and support Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Some random ass program called "system interrupts" occasionally comes in and takes up all of my computing power. When I try to end it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/benjisworld7, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason.

Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason. tX-dyOop8wv34N7Ty6KJBiqDDLhEMWP7H1Ty03ZuzJQ.jpg

Some random ass program called "system interrupts" occasionally comes in and takes up all of my computing power. When I try to end it, it says that it will cause Windows to become unstable and shutdown. Any help, please? Thanks.
    Specs:
    CPU: i5-9400F
    RAM: 8GB
    GPU: GTX 1660
    My pc normally runs very fast. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

help

submitted by /u/benjisworld7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/benjisworld7, Dec 3, 2020
  2. ClairePWN Win User

PC is running extremely slow

Thanks to Karthicka R I am reconnected to internet.....NOW, PC is running extremely slow. I can't seem to fix it.

what am I missing?

ClairePWN, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason.

Leprechaun J, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason.

1. Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason. - Similar Threads - Help running extremely

2. PC is running extremely slow after factory restart!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is running extremely slow after factory restart!!!!!: So I decided to factory restart my PC due to a lot of files being on there that I wasn't able to fully uninstall that I didn't need anymore. The way I did it was reset this PC from the settings and I had all my back up files on a USB and my windows installer on another...
  3. Pc is extremely slow to respond and crashes randomly for no reason. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is extremely slow to respond and crashes randomly for no reason. Why?: My computer seems to be running extremely slow. Sometimes it will just crash randomly and can only be restarted by hitting the power button. What else can I do?...
  4. Pc is extremely slow to respond and crashes randomly for no reason. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc is extremely slow to respond and crashes randomly for no reason. Why?: My computer seems to be running extremely slow. Sometimes it will just crash randomly and can only be restarted by hitting the power button. What else can I do?...
  5. Pc is extremely slow to respond and crashes randomly for no reason. Why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC extremely slow

PC extremely slow: Hi,A few days ago my PC started running extremely slow, to the point where it would take several seconds to open a browser. I initially thought it was because of bitdefender as task manager showed it take a lot of memory. However, after uninstalling it the problem still...
  7. Help with windows 10 running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with windows 10 running extremely slow.: So i tried to put windows 10 on an ssd while running apps and programs from my normal hdd. After i got it working on the ssd my computer froze and seems to have bricked the ssd as i cant seem to find it when on BIOS or in device management. As i boot the old windows running...
  8. computer running extremely slow

computer running extremely slow: computer running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-extremely-slow/26b8dc66-77ca-43d2-8036-74b46f9e0ec6
  9. laptop running extremely slow

laptop running extremely slow: The current format of Microsoft 10 running on the laptop is so large that it takes up 90% of the available data of the computer and severely slows it down. Is there a smaller laptop version I can run or a deferent operation IOS that would be more suitable for a computer with...
  10. "Not responding"/running extremely slow

"Not responding"/running extremely slow: I have an Asus laptop running on Windows 10. Recently it's been booting up EXTREMELY slow as well as running slow. Also, when I have programs open (doesn't matter which ones) it will come up as "not responding" in the middle of using it. I recently ran sfc/scanned via command...