Windows 10: HELP: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete stuff but User Accounts" on the...

Discus and support HELP: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete stuff but User Accounts" on the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i try to delete my browser installer or a game installer it says i am not the Administrator but this is the only account i have and i have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/--Happy--, May 12, 2020.

1. HELP: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete stuff but User Accounts" on the...

When i try to delete my browser installer or a game installer it says i am not the Administrator but this is the only account i have and i have been using this windows for years. on account info it says i am the admin.

Anyone know a fix?

submitted by /u/--Happy--
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/--Happy--, May 12, 2020
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, May 12, 2020
  3. modder Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

more info : when logon screen appear ,user name:administrator (depend os language ) without password --- now you are a super administrator

modder, May 12, 2020
  4. iamollie Win User

HELP: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete stuff but User Accounts" on the...

Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, May 12, 2020
Thema:

HELP: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete stuff but User Accounts" on the...

1. HELP: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete stuff but User Accounts" on the... - Similar Threads - HELP says I'm

2. it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help: I was cleaning temp files because it said it needed me to now it says I deleted all info and data for Windows System 22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-deleted-the-system-22-stuff-please-help/69e85fde-5396-463d-b9e7-26a65cec7696
  3. it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help: I was cleaning temp files because it said it needed me to now it says I deleted all info and data for Windows System 22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-deleted-the-system-22-stuff-please-help/69e85fde-5396-463d-b9e7-26a65cec7696
  4. I'm trying to sign in but it says user profile cannot be loaded and when I check the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm trying to sign in but it says user profile cannot be loaded and when I check the...: I have no way to enter anything past the sign in screen when I try to log in it gives me a pop-up saying the user profile cannot be loaded and I have no other accounts to try and enter through this all happened after I was just trying to reinstall windows through the...
  5. I'm trying to sign in but it says user profile cannot be loaded and when I check the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to sign in but it says user profile cannot be loaded and when I check the...: I have no way to enter anything past the sign in screen when I try to log in it gives me a pop-up saying the user profile cannot be loaded and I have no other accounts to try and enter through this all happened after I was just trying to reinstall windows through the...
  6. PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete an installer but User Accounts" on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete an installer but User Accounts" on...: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete an installer but User Accounts" on the Control Panel says I am an Administrator. How to fix? submitted by /u/--Happy-- [link] [comments]...
  7. PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete an installer but User Accounts" on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete an installer but User Accounts" on...: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete an installer but User Accounts" on the Control Panel says I am an Administrator. How to fix? submitted by /u/--Happy-- [link] [comments]...
  8. administrator user account deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    administrator user account deleted: accidentally windows administrator user account deleted now I am not able to install or uninstall any apps because administrator permission option is not showing for installing or uninstalling...
  9. I'm trying to delete a file, it requests administrator permission, I give it, but it says I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm trying to delete a file, it requests administrator permission, I give it, but it says I...: This computer was recently sent away for repair, and I've spent most of today setting it up. Whilst trying to delete a folder as part of re-installing a game that didn't install correctly, I was told I needed administrator permission to delete the file. I have done this...
  10. User and Administrator accounts help...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User and Administrator accounts help...: Hello... Just joined the forum to get some help on windows 10 user accounts... OK... Here I go, See if I can relay what I'm fighting... I upgraded to windows 10 made one account because this is my home personal computer... I don't need a password... I just like to start...