Windows 10: Help!!! PC Won't Boot!!!

Discus and support Help!!! PC Won't Boot!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I shut down my PC as I had to leave, and when I turned it back on I get constant BSODs with the 0000021a stop code.My PC will boot with Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeremy Atiencia, May 12, 2021.

1. Help!!! PC Won't Boot!!!

I shut down my PC as I had to leave, and when I turned it back on I get constant BSODs with the 0000021a stop code.My PC will boot with Driver Signature Enforcement disabled, but at this point, I'm not too sure what to do next. Because it will boot with Driver Signature Enforcement off, I think it's a driver issue but I just need further help.

:)

Jeremy Atiencia, May 12, 2021

2. My PC won't boot...please help

@scaminatrix
    thanx dude...i have 6 fans...3 for the intake 1 exhaust and 2 for the cooler(thermalright true black 120 extreme..and an open sidepanel...i think it's not the heat issue..

@JrRacinFan
    it's hard for me to go to the bios since i will restart my pc several times to be able to boot it up to the bios...but i will try it dude...

can somebody give timings and settings for my memory? i mean complete and step by step? please help me out...i almost lost patient with these problems...^^

souljaboy_58, May 12, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. scraff Win User

Help!!! PC Won't Boot!!!

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Help!!! PC Won't Boot!!!

1. Help!!! PC Won't Boot!!! - Similar Threads - Help Won't Boot

2. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...
  3. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...
  4. PC won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot: I was using my computer normal all day and I put it to sleep and when I turned it back on it was a black screen with my cursor so I turned off my computer and enter windows recovery environment and tryed to factory reset and reinstall windows but that didn't work because...
  5. Pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won't boot: My pc won't boot with 2 sticks of Corsair 8gb ram iit will only boot with 1 even though I've got 4 slots that can handle upto 128 GB of ram I've tried everything different slots different combinations of ram has I've got some old crucial 8 GB ram sticks & they won't boot with...
  6. Pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won't boot: My pc won't boot with 2 sticks of Corsair 8gb ram iit will only boot with 1 even though I've got 4 slots that can handle upto 128 GB of ram I've tried everything different slots different combinations of ram has I've got some old crucial 8 GB ram sticks & they won't boot with...
  7. PC won't boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC won't boot.: I'm very new to using a PC and recently my PC had a problem. It was in a restarting loop. I followed most methods and ended up in a worse condition. "The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors. File:...
  8. PC Won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Won't boot: My acer laptop wont boot and I cant access the advance boot options. This started yesterday after an update failed and it kept restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-boot/085ba3e2-b0da-4f01-b773-e8784bccc5b5
  9. PC won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot: So I was trying to join my friend on minecraft windows 10 when I tabbed off and my pc immediately froze, and it started repeating the same sound rapidly and I could not open task manager or move cursor so I hit the power button, after rebooting it started repair tool and...
  10. Help! Pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! Pc won't boot: To tell this in short, A month ago I built my new pc, i7 6700k Corsair hydro h80i 16gb ddr4 Asus maximus viii hero 250gb samsung evo ssd 2tb samsung spinpoint I never had any issue using my pc till tuesday, as I was playing a game, everything was running fine as...