Windows 10: Help: PCIE Adapter Bluetooth not being recognised ; wifi is working fine.

Discus and support Help: PCIE Adapter Bluetooth not being recognised ; wifi is working fine. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've recently built a PC. I'm using an archer TX3000E PCIE adapter with an ASUS rog strix 570-f motherboard. I've installed the drivers for the adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RealmsBeyondJ, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Help: PCIE Adapter Bluetooth not being recognised ; wifi is working fine.

I've recently built a PC. I'm using an archer TX3000E PCIE adapter with an ASUS rog strix 570-f motherboard. I've installed the drivers for the adapter for both wifi and Bluetooth. The wifi seems to work fine but the Bluetooth isn't working at all. The Bluetooth icon isn't showing up at all and the computer isn't recognising a Bluetooth device.

I have 3 unknown PCI devices in other devices on device manager and 1 PCI encryption/decryption PCI.

Am i doing something wrong? This is my first PC build so I'm new to it all.

Thanks for your responses.

submitted by /u/RealmsBeyondJ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RealmsBeyondJ, Mar 16, 2020

2. Mini PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth adapter for Windows 10

I'm having difficulty getting an ASUS Mini PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth adapter working in Windows 10 (x64), not sure what the model of the card is but it is using a Broadcom bcm4352 chipset. I can't find a Windows 10 driver for the device so I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a driver that works with the chipset or can recommend a Mini PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth adapter that is compatible with Windows 10?

Thanks.

Miles Hingston, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Mar 16, 2020
  4. WG9
    WG9 Win User

Help: PCIE Adapter Bluetooth not being recognised ; wifi is working fine.

Wifi adapter disappears - goes 'hidden'

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop. Over the past month, the wifi connection dropped without explanation/warning.

First time, the adapter was visible in Device Manager (with a yellow triangle next to it). An interent search found the suggestion to uninstall it and restart. That worked.

Today, the connection dropped again. In Device Manager at first I could not see the wifi adapter listed. I clicked to see hidden devices and found the adapter and the Bluetooth (which I had not noticed was missing).

I again uninstalled, restarted, and both the wifi and bluetooth have returned.

Anyone any ideas as to what is happening, why it's happening, and what I need to do, please?

I have attached a screenshot of the DM windows as it is now, showing the wifi adapter name, etc.

Thanks very much

WG

Thema:

Help: PCIE Adapter Bluetooth not being recognised ; wifi is working fine.

1. Help: PCIE Adapter Bluetooth not being recognised ; wifi is working fine. - Similar Threads - Help PCIE Adapter

2. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  3. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  4. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic not recognised - Used to work fine!

Mic not recognised - Used to work fine!: My son has windows 10 - His headset and mic worked fine until a few weeks ago. He can hear fine through his headset but the mic is not working.We have approved all apps to work.Have looked systems,, sound, his mic is not in input Stereo mix Realtek is in input?. Looked in...
  6. Bluetooth adapter - not recognised Windows 10

Bluetooth adapter - not recognised Windows 10: My PC is not Bluetooth capable, so I have purchased a tp-link Bluetooth 4.0 Nano USB Adapter in order to use Apple Pro Pods on my PC. As this should be 'plug and play' on Windows 10 there should not be a problem with the system recognising the adapter and setting up the pods...
  7. Plantronics Bluetooth adapter BT600 not recognised

Plantronics Bluetooth adapter BT600 not recognised: The BT600 adapter supplied along with the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC headset is not working. The USB device can be seen in my Bluetooth and devices settings window but it is not lighting up and Plantronics Hub doesn't recognize it either. All attempts to pair it with the...
  8. HELP: PCIe Wireless adapter with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP: PCIe Wireless adapter with Bluetooth: I bought a PCIe wireless adapter with Bluetooth yesterday. I installed it today and installed the drivers. Wifi is working good, but there is weird problem with Bluetooth. It shows up in Settings, but whenever I try to pair a device, it doesn't shows up and if it does, it...
  9. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working: Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't even show up in device manager and my Bluetooth keeps shutting off and on with error code 43 since the latest windows update...
  10. PCIe Wireless adapter is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCIe Wireless adapter is not being recognized: I just bought an ASUS PCE-N53 PCI-E adapter for my PC that I built several months ago. Previously, I was just using ethernet. Put the card in my PCI-E 1 slot, and installed the drivers from the installation disc, but nothing shows up in Device Manager and I have no wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. archer tx3000e bluetooth not working