Windows 10: HELP: PCIe Wireless adapter with Bluetooth

Discus and support HELP: PCIe Wireless adapter with Bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought a PCIe wireless adapter with Bluetooth yesterday. I installed it today and installed the drivers. Wifi is working good, but there is weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kavishbansal, May 14, 2020.

1. HELP: PCIe Wireless adapter with Bluetooth

I bought a PCIe wireless adapter with Bluetooth yesterday. I installed it today and installed the drivers. Wifi is working good, but there is weird problem with Bluetooth. It shows up in Settings, but whenever I try to pair a device, it doesn't shows up and if it does, it gives error that it couldn't pair ot failed to pair. I made my PC discoverable in Settings. I checked on my phone and it even shows up there, but fails to pair up with it. I installed the latest drivers from Intel website. I have tried using recently old drivers too, but that doesn't works as well. Can you please help me out with this.

submitted by /u/kavishbansal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kavishbansal, May 14, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

MS Wireless Display Adapter

Exactly.

The Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter uses Miracast technology which in its turn uses WiFi.

Read more:

3. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 14, 2020
  4. HELP: PCIe Wireless adapter with Bluetooth

Mini PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth adapter for Windows 10

I'm having difficulty getting an ASUS Mini PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth adapter working in Windows 10 (x64), not sure what the model of the card is but it is using a Broadcom bcm4352 chipset. I can't find a Windows 10 driver for the device so I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a driver that works with the chipset or can recommend a Mini PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth adapter that is compatible with Windows 10?

Thanks.

Miles Hingston, May 14, 2020
Thema:

HELP: PCIe Wireless adapter with Bluetooth

1. HELP: PCIe Wireless adapter with Bluetooth - Similar Threads - HELP PCIe Wireless

2. Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter deleting ability to connect to wireless connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter deleting ability to connect to wireless connections: Every now and again the computer I'm using disconnects and I can't reconnect to the internet, the only option I have when this happens in the connect tab is airplane mode, and says it's an issue with the driver, I've tried updating drivers that didn't work, the only thing...
  3. Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter deleting ability to connect to wireless connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter deleting ability to connect to wireless connections: Every now and again the computer I'm using disconnects and I can't reconnect to the internet, the only option I have when this happens in the connect tab is airplane mode, and says it's an issue with the driver, I've tried updating drivers that didn't work, the only thing...
  4. Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter deleting ability to connect to wireless connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter: Hello, I have a problem withthis device. I cannot find it in the device manager. my config: [ATTACH] I have tried many things: 1 All my drivers are updated 2 BIOS and firmware are updated 3 I have tried different pcie 1x port a green led is lighting, so the card is...
  6. Wireless Adapter

Wireless Adapter: Hello. I am having a few Internet issues on my laptop. It started once I swapped out my Hard Disk Drive for a Solid State Drive yesterday. I can connect to the Internet occasionally but after mere seconds, sometimes minutes or even an hour the Wifi will go away and in...
  7. Help: PCIE Adapter Bluetooth not being recognised ; wifi is working fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: PCIE Adapter Bluetooth not being recognised ; wifi is working fine.: I've recently built a PC. I'm using an archer TX3000E PCIE adapter with an ASUS rog strix 570-f motherboard. I've installed the drivers for the adapter for both wifi and Bluetooth. The wifi seems to work fine but the Bluetooth isn't working at all. The Bluetooth icon isn't...
  8. Wireless adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless adapter: Hello!! Why my wireless adapter turn back on my pc after shutdown! I tried same adapter on 3 different pc, and same issue! Change drivers, but same. Change adapter, then its not happening! Adapter is - Qualcomm Atheros AR938x Wireless Network Adapter....
  9. Wireless Adapter Missing!! Plz HELP!!!!!!

Wireless Adapter Missing!! Plz HELP!!!!!!: Hi The wireless adapter from my laptop is missing. There is no option to connect to wifi. I have tried all troubleshooting methods including updating drivers and netsh winsock reset. It doesn't show in Device Manager. Earlier it used to Show Ralink wireless and bluetooth...
  10. PCIe Wireless adapter is not being recognized

PCIe Wireless adapter is not being recognized: I just bought an ASUS PCE-N53 PCI-E adapter for my PC that I built several months ago. Previously, I was just using ethernet. Put the card in my PCI-E 1 slot, and installed the drivers from the installation disc, but nothing shows up in Device Manager and I have no wireless...