Windows 10: Help pleas - start up screen

Discus and support Help pleas - start up screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I've got a laptop running Windows 10. As a general rule, I find this operating system good. The only thing that really bugs me is the start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fruitbowl99, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Help pleas - start up screen

Hi all, I've got a laptop running Windows 10. As a general rule, I find this operating system good. The only thing that really bugs me is the start up screen with the picture and the things to click on. I can't work out how to get rid of this. I just want to go straight to the passcode. Is there any way that I can do this this? t i a

submitted by /u/fruitbowl99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fruitbowl99, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 8, 2020
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Help pleas - start up screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Help pleas - start up screen

1. Help pleas - start up screen - Similar Threads - Help pleas start

2. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  3. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  4. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!: Hello In our company, about 15 computers, both PC and laptop, after Windows 10 is booted and the rotating dots are finished, the screen turns black. No matter how much we restart the system or force shutdown, the system will still not load It turns on in one mode. Unplug the...
  6. black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!: Hello In our company, about 15 computers, both PC and laptop, after Windows 10 is booted and the rotating dots are finished, the screen turns black. No matter how much we restart the system or force shutdown, the system will still not load It turns on in one mode. Unplug the...
  7. Guys Pleas Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys Pleas Help!: So earlier today everything worked fine, i turned off my PC for maybe and hour and now i can't log in to any of my Microsoft profiles! The thing is, both my profiles work when i log in through the browser, but when i try to log in for example to Microsoft store app (Windows...
  8. NEED HELP PLEAS!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEAS!!!: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-pleas/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  9. Help with black screen and start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with black screen and start up: I have a couple problems, first when I turn on laptop get the usual password request, then goes to black screen , restarted with shift held down to go into troubleshoot , tried all options to repair, reset, reinstall, nothing is working, it just goes back to black screen,...
  10. Pleas Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pleas Help: Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and are supposedly in possession of my personal files due to visiting one of their sites. Please help as they threatening me and...