Windows 10: HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

Discus and support HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by christophercavosora, Jul 9, 2019.

1. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone.

:)

christophercavosora, Jul 9, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 9, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 9, 2019
  4. GSquadron Win User

HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

Help me pls! Files are gone!

I have cut and paste some files and the files were i put them in the external hdd are gone!!!
    The external hdd is all free!!! Help me pls! *Respect :respect:

GSquadron, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

1. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE ! - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE FILES

2. My Files Are Gone. Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Files Are Gone. Help!!: Hello,I bought a new internal HDD so I unplugged my other one from the board inside my desktop PC and plugged the new one in so that I could set it up. I created a partition and formatted it, then I named it "New Volume". Now when I plugged back in my old one, named...
  3. My Files Are Gone. Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Files Are Gone. Help!!: Hello,I bought a new internal HDD so I unplugged my other one from the board inside my desktop PC and plugged the new one in so that I could set it up. I created a partition and formatted it, then I named it "New Volume". Now when I plugged back in my old one, named...
  4. Help!!! All my *Icons* are gone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help!!! All my *Icons* are gone!: Help! All of my icons are gone after I uninstalled a software called IObit :All icons on my desktop, taskbar and file explorer are just gone.here is what they look like.TaskbarWindows file explorerDesktopI also changed my visual settings for best performance, so everything is...
  5. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  6. I don't know what is going on. Please help me. All my files are gone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what is going on. Please help me. All my files are gone.: [ATTACH] During this week, I have had 2 updates. For the first update, I noticed that all my files were gone but I managed to find them in the Users folder. I also noticed that all my browser's bookmarks and extensions had been reset. The next update happened...
  7. All my files are gone!

All my files are gone!: WHen I was on my Computer on Thursday everything was fine, but when I went on today, I saw my Logitech and my capture files are empty, I didnt do anything and When I clicked on it It says that I needed to connect to network or Insert a disk. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO...
  8. ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE

ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE: so i turned on my laptop only to see that half the stuff i had is gone the list of stuff that is gone: -all of my personal files dating back to december 2020 -most of my games -my apps -my desktop wallpaper -discord -all of my garry's mod addons 157 files -my puro...
  9. All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatis0atmeal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izw9nf/all_of_my_desktop_icons_are_gone_please_help_more/
  10. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!: My music folder in my C: Drive under my user name/Music/MyiTunes is gone so I can't access all my music that was saved and being used through I Tunes! Why and how could an entire folder just disappear?? There have been Windows pop ups lately that say entry point to I tunes or...