Windows 10: HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

Discus and support HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by christophercavosora, Jul 9, 2019.

1. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone.

:)

christophercavosora, Jul 9, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 9, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 9, 2019
  4. GSquadron Win User

HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

Help me pls! Files are gone!

I have cut and paste some files and the files were i put them in the external hdd are gone!!!
    The external hdd is all free!!! Help me pls! *Respect :respect:

GSquadron, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

1. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE ! - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE FILES

2. .dalle extension attacks all of my files, please help have reward.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .dalle extension attacks all of my files, please help have reward.: I got problem after run clean my pc from MacPaw I don't know or maybe some pirate things and I run McAfee Lifesafe too. Every files on my computer and also external harddrive is fill with .dalle extension for example "item1.jpg.dalle" and cannot be open even rename it to...
  3. LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE: HELLO I HAVE LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-colour-on-my-laptop-help-please/dc10d9bc-90bc-4e8e-aa8f-0d588761ebb7
  4. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...
  5. MY **** FILES ARE GONE`

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY **** FILES ARE GONE`: WHY THE **** DID A UPDATE DELETE ALL MY **** FILES! WHAT THE ****? THERE WERE SO MANY IMPORTANT FILES ON THE COMPUTER AND WINDOWS 10 JUST **** WIPED EVERYTHING. HOW THE **** DO I GET IT BACK...
  6. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing: Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since then Bluetooth gone ? It comes through my laptop but my Bluetooth option has now gone Please help * Original title:...
  7. Today I updated and all my files in Documents are gone!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Today I updated and all my files in Documents are gone!: Go backI had already gone back an update, via Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Go back to an earlier build section > Get started button. This didn't fix it. What are my options to retrieve the files?...
  8. Settings gone awry Please help diagnose

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings gone awry Please help diagnose: Greetings, This is my first post. Thanks in advance! Issue: 1 user owned Laptop with WIndows 10 home edition settings unstable and facotry reset has not fixed the problem. Goal (immediate): Display consistent admin settings and if necessary disable/lower threat...
  9. DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE: When I did the update y'all recommended, it deleted almost everything. I need these programs back badly. can't find the discs after recent move. when i go here it will not highlight any of these lines for these programs...
  10. please help files deleted!

in Windows 10 Support
    please help files deleted!: i really have done a big mistake,so recently i booted my pc into ubuntu to try it out and selected delete all files and install. There were actually 4 partitions which got deleted and came back into one and i had all pictures,videos and more stuff like that so i thought it...