Windows 10: Help please. Does anyone know what demon possessed my computer recently?

Discus and support Help please. Does anyone know what demon possessed my computer recently? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/khosrua [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/khosrua, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Help please. Does anyone know what demon possessed my computer recently?

/u/khosrua, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Feb 9, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Help please. Does anyone know what demon possessed my computer recently?

Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Help please. Does anyone know what demon possessed my computer recently?

1. Help please. Does anyone know what demon possessed my computer recently? - Similar Threads - Help please Does

2. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  6. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  7. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  8. tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?: found this on my system . what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tinylumalaexe-does-anyone-know-what-this-is/b3f8751c-e830-47fa-8801-8c60176d028c
  9. Does anyone know what this mean's?

Does anyone know what this mean's?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flying_night_slasher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc51tw/does_anyone_know_what_this_means/
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...