Windows 10: HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”

Discus and support HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access” in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer with a onboard ethernet port. Windows 10 It was working then it kept going off and on then went completely off. I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pedrocompian, Jan 24, 2019.

1. HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”

I have a desktop computer with a onboard ethernet port. Windows 10

It was working then it kept going off and on then went completely off.

I am using the ethernet cable.

Ive tried eveeything, and i mean everything to:

•ping my ip: perfectly fine

•unistall my driver and reboot install it

•disabled ethernet and re enabled it

•CMD commands like “winsock” and “Netsh” etc

•did the trouble shoot for reatrting betwork configerations

•i even compeltely factory reatrted my computer cause first off it was slow so i needed to anyways

at first i thought it was a virus cause i couldnt access a lot of my stuff so I did a factory reatart then everything was perfectly fine except i couldn’t get internet access...

•there is 1 gigabyte of transfer (orange solid light)

and connection activity (yellow flashing light)

what could it be ? Maybe a new NIC card or what cause i got nothing. Help please.

:)

pedrocompian, Jan 24, 2019
  2. TreHayes Win User

Able to connect to Internet but get a Yellow Triangle with message No Internet Access.

Hey guys,

I am on my desktop computer and I am able to connect to the internet but it says that I have no internet access and has a yellow triangle. I can use google and other things as I am typing this but I cannot use/ download things or access certain websites.
    I have checked videos and explanations for months and nothing ever works. I have tried everything. Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do?

-Tre

TreHayes, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Amor Win User
    Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help?

Hello, Im using windows 10 Professional and I have a PPPoE broadband connection. But when I connect it, the icon stays yellow triangle which means no network.

Why does it happen?

HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access” [​IMG]

HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access” [​IMG]

4. Dahi Win User

HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”

Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works

Hi !

First of all thank you every helper and tutorial maker for the awesome work that helped me to find solutions !

I'm on Windows 10 x64 and my network device is a Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit).

My issue is :
    I have a yellow triangle over the network icon in the notification area
    and it says me "Network : No Internet" even if i can access to internet and my network works perfectly.

That's not very serious issue but that's disturbing to know if i'm connected or not (real disconnections can happen).
    After trying to reboot my rooter and uninstalling/reinstalling Intel's newest drivers i don't know what to do.

If anyone has an idea because Windows fixes and solutions wasn't useful for me.

Thema:

HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”

1. HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access” - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE yellow

2. Security settings keep on having yellow triangles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security settings keep on having yellow triangles: So the security settings like core isolation and secured core pc are sometimes turn into a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark but if I go in it again later it is ok. This is really freaking me out and I want to know if this is fixable or if this is like a virus on my...
  3. Security settings keep on having yellow triangles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security settings keep on having yellow triangles: So the security settings like core isolation and secured core pc are sometimes turn into a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark but if I go in it again later it is ok. This is really freaking me out and I want to know if this is fixable or if this is like a virus on my...
  4. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  5. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  6. Windows 10 network Icon has yellow triangle, stating No Internet Access, even though I have it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 network Icon has yellow triangle, stating No Internet Access, even though I have it.: I've tried everything to correct this. The only thing that works is rebooting into safe mode then reboot from safe mode back. The yellow triangle will be gone. But it returns on the next boot. It is driving me crazy....
  7. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  8. coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!: i came across the coprocessor on the device manager. It has this yellow triangle and i bet i need to get its driver or download it somewhere. PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&REV_A2...
  9. Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help?

Internet is okay, but icon stays yellow triangle! Can you help?: Hello, Im using windows 10 Professional and I have a PPPoE broadband connection. But when I connect it, the icon stays yellow triangle which means no network. Why does it happen? [img] [img] 47800
  10. Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works

Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works: Hi ! First of all thank you every helper and tutorial maker for the awesome work that helped me to find solutions ! I'm on Windows 10 x64 and my network device is a Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit). My issue is : I have a yellow triangle over the network icon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to clear the Yellow Triangle that says I have no Internet but I can still get on Internet