Windows 10: HELP PLEASE, I just bought a new laptop and its been showing this ever since I opened it, I...

Discus and support HELP PLEASE, I just bought a new laptop and its been showing this ever since I opened it, I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Snoodog354 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ij6zau/help_please_i_just_bought_a_new_laptop_and_its/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Snoodog354, Aug 30, 2020.

1. HELP PLEASE, I just bought a new laptop and its been showing this ever since I opened it, I...

/u/Snoodog354, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Aug 30, 2020
  3. SunnyK Win User
    New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Aug 30, 2020
  4. HELP PLEASE, I just bought a new laptop and its been showing this ever since I opened it, I...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

HELP PLEASE, I just bought a new laptop and its been showing this ever since I opened it, I...

1. HELP PLEASE, I just bought a new laptop and its been showing this ever since I opened it, I... - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE bought

2. pixelated screen problem ever since I bought my new pc and monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pixelated screen problem ever since I bought my new pc and monitor: So a few months ago I bought a new pc and a 1080p fhd monitorthe screens always been very pixelated thoughI cant really tell if its a problem with the monitor or the pc, sometimes when I go on and off of fullscreen on youtube videos or games things go normal for a few seconds...
  3. Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the...: Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the problem is i want to update it...it gives me problems...even wen i try to get in to google i can't download...
  4. Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the...

Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the...: Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the problem is i want to update it...it gives me problems...even wen i try to get in to google i can't download...
  5. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  6. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  7. I bought a game and its not showing.

8. Help I just built a new pc and bought monitor but it shows no signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I just built a new pc and bought monitor but it shows no signal: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AsianKidTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0i852/help_i_just_built_a_new_pc_and_bought_monitor_but/
  9. Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Little-Recognition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/essvco/hi_i_recently_bought_a_medion_pc_ever_since_i/
  10. Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alienware m17x r4 laptop bought with windows 10 home- been having problems ever since I...: My battery only lasts 30 mins without the charger, sometimes the sound doesn't play when I turn the laptop on and the camera doesn't work-(error code-0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> . Ive been told that this laptop doesn't support Windows 10 and I need to change the windows....