Windows 10: Help please: is it possible to remove windows 10

Discus and support Help please: is it possible to remove windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to remove a new computers windows 10 operating system..how can it be done and what do I need TIA 67890 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by artinusa, Oct 24, 2016.

1. artinusa Win User

Help please: is it possible to remove windows 10

Is it possible to remove a new computers windows 10 operating system..how can it be done and what do I need TIA

:)

artinusa, Oct 24, 2016

2. Please help me. Is it possible to Download OVI apps to Home computer from Ovi store.

I have to repost my problem again as it was not very clear earlier.

Is it possible to download ovi apps to home computer from ovi store. I do have ovi store on my phone and try to download ovi apps directly to my phone. But after download I did not see where my files are stored. I have little doubt even whether apps that
    I download to my phone directly even got downloaded.

Therefore, Now i want to directly download nokia ovi apps from ovi store or any other website directly to my home computer and transfer it to my phone.

Please Please help me.

nalayakdesi, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Please help me. Is it possible to Download OVI apps to Home computer from Ovi store.

no i dont belive it is possilbe. you can either go to ovi via your phone or go to ovi via computer and have the file addy send to you on your phone via text message.

when you are in ovi store go to settings and in the settings you should be able to see option to select download place - i have mine selected to the phone's flash memory (32g) but you can also designate your memory card to take its place

radical24---01, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

What are you going to replace Win10 with? Are there drivers available from the maker for the Operating System you will use? Many times when a new OS is on a new machine it can't be downgraded to an older version of the OS. It might work if going to Linux and one of the 250-some versions will work.

Berton, Oct 24, 2016
  5. Samuria Win User
    Its simple to remove but what do you then want to do install windows? or linux. You simply boot the new system dvd delete all partitions and install

Samuria, Oct 24, 2016
  6. Can we know why you want to remove Win10? As requested, what do you want to replace it with?
    Unless it's Linux, the OS you wish to replace it won't be free that I know of.

MeAndMyComputer, Oct 24, 2016
  7. artinusa Win User
    I already own win 7 ultimate anf prefer it to windows 10 ..the new machine specs are better than older ones and most drivers and new machine video cards are compatible with windows 7

artinusa, Oct 24, 2016
  8. CountMike New Member

Just start clean install of W7 and during installation you'll have option to delete all partitions and let W7 make it's own.
    BTW, you are not going to loose license for W10 if/when ever you feel like installing it again.

CountMike, Oct 24, 2016
  9. alphanumeric, Oct 24, 2016
  10. artinusa Win User
    Thank you for you input ..I did that ..worked..wow it is fast

artinusa, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Help please: is it possible to remove windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help please possible

2. Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!: Preface- my battery was bad. End of December/Beginning of January my 15" Razer gaming laptop Bluescreened of Death'd me. When I restarted it I had no issues but when later tried to play a game the graphics sucked. After my uneducated detective work, I found that my Nvidia...
  3. Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!: Preface- my battery was bad. End of December/Beginning of January my 15" Razer gaming laptop Bluescreened of Death'd me. When I restarted it I had no issues but when later tried to play a game the graphics sucked. After my uneducated detective work, I found that my Nvidia...
  4. Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  6. Help me remove excludeproc.d please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me remove excludeproc.d please!: I've had this issue for a while now, where my pc would run very slow unless I had task manager opened. No virus scanner I tried could find anything, until a few days ago when the Windows Security Scanner found "VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D". Every time I delete it through...
  7. help please with a possible virus. or whatever it is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    help please with a possible virus. or whatever it is: I notice ridiculous things happening in my Microsoft office online account. Not sure if this is standard, but I created a word document online in my account and tried to save it onto my computer download it. I could not find the document to open, but I did find all this....
  8. Please help with loss of files if possible...

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help with loss of files if possible...: Hi,I'll try to provide system info to begin with but don't really know what I'm doing here:Windows 10 Pro version 1903 OS build 18362.720 Installed RAM 12.0 GB (11.8 GB usable)Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorFile...
  9. can someone please help remove this icon please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone please help remove this icon please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tuttus92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emt78e/can_someone_please_help_remove_this_icon_please/
  10. Help me please with removing icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me please with removing icons.: Are there any regedit settings or a Windows 10 taskbar tweaker like that of Windows 7 that can perform the following as I have searched in vain and found nothing so far. Simply, I would like to remove permanently (not disable) from the far right of the taskbar the "show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it possible to remove windows 10