Windows 10: HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again

Discus and support HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need some help.. I have an old game called: Sims Deluxe Edition.. I always played it when I was a kid few years ago, Now I bought my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Games4win10, Aug 3, 2015.

1. HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again

I need some help..

I have an old game called:

Sims Deluxe Edition..
    I always played it when I was a kid few years ago,
    Now I bought my new laptop, and updated it..

I installed the game with the cd I already had. installed it correctly as I did before..
    Then I got this message when I wanted to open it :

Please login with administrator privileges and try again

I went to properties, clicked: " Run as administrator " and clicked " OK "

Now every time I try to open the game, nothing opens, and I don't get the message:
    " Please login with administrator privileges and try again "
    I only get: do you want to run this as administrator, and I put " Yes " and nothing happens after that.

Nothing opens, nothing happens, nada.

If there is no solution for this, i would like to play sims 3/4 on windows 10 but " crack " it.

Can anyone help me?

It would be lovely.

I have a laptop: Lenovo G50-30 - Running windows 10.

Thanks.*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh

:)

Games4win10, Aug 3, 2015

2. Login with administrator privileges and try again

me too!

CalebZieske, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Login with administrator privileges and try again

I have the same problem with Command and Conquer Generals and the solutions given have not fixed it. I am running Windows 8 and the game worked some months ago but when my boy tried to go back to playing it this problem presented. I have not changed
    anything on the computer. I have to assume it is a Microsoft update that caused it.

SeanForbush, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again

1. HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again - Similar Threads - HELP Please login

2. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" when trying to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" when trying to run...: I am trying to run my Spider-Man 3 game on Windows 10. However, I get the error message listed above whenever I try to open the program despite the fact that I am on the administrator account on my device. I have tried running the program as an administrator through the...
  3. administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator privileges: when I try to play a game I get a pop up that says administrator privileges denied how do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-privileges/a834187a-1f8b-4fbe-8c69-1c8f0a33bc41
  4. Administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator privileges: I am administrator on my computer. Why do I need permission from trustedinstaller, system or any other number of groups on my computer to modify, delete or otherwise make changes to my computer?...
  5. Please login with administrator privileges and try again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please login with administrator privileges and try again: Hej detta gäller need for speed underground,det startar inte.mvh emelie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-login-with-administrator-privileges-and-try/42abd1f3-b558-4688-aeb2-69cb24b8c3f0
  6. Administrator with no privileges?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator with no privileges?: I have an administrator account on windows 10 desktop. I have a program (MySQL workbench) that was installed, uninstalled, and some months later reinstalled because after all I do want to use it. The program according to MySQL forum did not uninstall some of the old files -...
  7. administrative privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    administrative privileges: Running Windows 10 with latest updates and am attempting to execute "netsh wlan show wlanreport" from comand prompt. I go to start menu, select command prompt, right click it, and select "run as administrator". From the resulting command prompt, I can execute various NETSH...
  8. Civ Conquest"please login with administrator privileges and try again"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Civ Conquest"please login with administrator privileges and try again": Hello. I am running W10 and I can no longer run Civilization Conquests. I am running it from the game disc. A popup box appears after clicking the game icon and says "Access Denied" "please login with administrator privileges and try again." Now, the user I am using is an...
  9. Access Denied! Please login with administrator privilege and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied! Please login with administrator privilege and try again: I get this when trying to launch e.g Battlefield 1942 and Robot Wars Arenas of Destruction and Robot Wars Extreme Destruction. Nothing seems to solve it. Not Run as Administrator, not compatibility mode, nothing! Anyone got any clue what it could be? Kind Regards...
  10. administrator privileges...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator privileges...: I have recently had problems getting certain programs to work properly (Alzip, Finale 2012 and others), and I've discovered that somewhere along the line, presumably after the last big Windows 10 upgrade, my permissions must have changed. The result of this is that I now have...