HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again

Discus and support HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I need some help.. I have an old game called: Sims Deluxe Edition.. I always played it when I was a kid few years ago, Now I bought my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Games4win10, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Games4win10 Win User

I need some help..

I have an old game called:

Sims Deluxe Edition..
    I always played it when I was a kid few years ago,
    Now I bought my new laptop, and updated it..

I installed the game with the cd I already had. installed it correctly as I did before..
    Then I got this message when I wanted to open it :

Please login with administrator privileges and try again

I went to properties, clicked: " Run as administrator " and clicked " OK "

Now every time I try to open the game, nothing opens, and I don't get the message:
    " Please login with administrator privileges and try again "
    I only get: do you want to run this as administrator, and I put " Yes " and nothing happens after that.

Nothing opens, nothing happens, nada.

If there is no solution for this, i would like to play sims 3/4 on windows 10 but " crack " it.

Can anyone help me?

It would be lovely.

I have a laptop: Lenovo G50-30 - Running windows 10.

Thanks.*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh

:)

Games4win10, Aug 3, 2015
  2. CalebZieske Win User

Login with administrator privileges and try again

me too!

CalebZieske, Aug 3, 2015
  3. SeanForbush Win User
    Login with administrator privileges and try again

I have the same problem with Command and Conquer Generals and the solutions given have not fixed it. I am running Windows 8 and the game worked some months ago but when my boy tried to go back to playing it this problem presented. I have not changed
    anything on the computer. I have to assume it is a Microsoft update that caused it.

SeanForbush, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again

HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again - Similar Threads - HELP Please login

1. Fun times with networking malware, please help me remove and prevent.

in Windows 10 Support
    Fun times with networking malware, please help me remove and prevent.: So major issues after suspecting malware for awhile ... I finally found it (more on that in a second). The issue is my whole home network must be infected (according to the cve that is what this malware does). That includes Chromecast, printer, 2 windows desktops, 1 Linux...
  2. Screen flickers black can I get some help fixing it please?

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flickers black can I get some help fixing it please?: Desktop PC is a Emachine HDMI EL1360G-UW12P original windows was 7 Home Premium I upgraded to 8 the 8.1 and then 10 pro for free. Currently only running 1 windows on PC which is the 10 pro. Here is what happens. (1) When I plug in or unplug something from the usb ports on...
  3. Windows Search Indexer suddenly using too much CPU, help please

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search Indexer suddenly using too much CPU, help please: Hi, the "Microsoft Windows Search Indexer" is driving me nuts and heating up my PC in my hot little apartment.*Confused The problem: Since about about 20 days ago (perhaps it happened after a Windows update, not sure, but I think it has happened before...not sure how or why...
  4. Help removing squirrellmail from win7 please

in Windows 10 Support
    Help removing squirrellmail from win7 please: Ouch. Hopefully slipstick will have answer. Real long shot, wonder if it has to do with support, 2007 being off. Shouldn't but I wonder. Hope if you get an answer you will post back here. Would be interested in outcome.
  5. Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!: After my update with the latest version I am NO LONGER able to log in to Windows 10. My system starts, goes to the Welcome screen, but when I go to the login screen the background is there but my picture, name and login field are not there. I have had 3 computer experts run...
  6. can't login on win10 local account please help

in Windows 10 Support
    can't login on win10 local account please help: I updated win7 to win 10 finally when im going to use it, ask for my local account password when I put on exactly the same password that I used on win7 it says it is incorrect password, I keep trying but it doesn't work ad I need it for school and i don't know what to do, so...
  7. Black screen on login! Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on login! Please help!: So.. I screwed up.. I used a small program called something like Windows 10 Login Background Changer (something along those lines) and when I restarted my computer, it never reached the login screen. I can move the mouse and open Magnifier (was pushing random controls),...
HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again solved