HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again

Discus and support HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need some help.. I have an old game called: Sims Deluxe Edition.. I always played it when I was a kid few years ago, Now I bought my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Games4win10, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Games4win10 Win User

I need some help..

I have an old game called:

Sims Deluxe Edition..
    I always played it when I was a kid few years ago,
    Now I bought my new laptop, and updated it..

I installed the game with the cd I already had. installed it correctly as I did before..
    Then I got this message when I wanted to open it :

Please login with administrator privileges and try again

I went to properties, clicked: " Run as administrator " and clicked " OK "

Now every time I try to open the game, nothing opens, and I don't get the message:
    " Please login with administrator privileges and try again "
    I only get: do you want to run this as administrator, and I put " Yes " and nothing happens after that.

Nothing opens, nothing happens, nada.

If there is no solution for this, i would like to play sims 3/4 on windows 10 but " crack " it.

Can anyone help me?

It would be lovely.

I have a laptop: Lenovo G50-30 - Running windows 10.

Thanks.*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh

:)

Games4win10, Aug 3, 2015
  2. CalebZieske Win User

Login with administrator privileges and try again

me too!

CalebZieske, Aug 3, 2015
  3. SeanForbush Win User
    Login with administrator privileges and try again

I have the same problem with Command and Conquer Generals and the solutions given have not fixed it. I am running Windows 8 and the game worked some months ago but when my boy tried to go back to playing it this problem presented. I have not changed
    anything on the computer. I have to assume it is a Microsoft update that caused it.

SeanForbush, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. HELP !! Please login with administrator privileges and try again - Similar Threads - HELP Please login

2. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a
  3. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  4. Windows 10 login pin

Windows 10 login pin: How do I change and or correct my windows 10 login pin? I keep getting an error message when my PC reboots after updates have installed on my system and a reboot is required. I get the error message that the username and password are incorrect. Then I input my Microsoft...
  5. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  6. Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  7. Administrator account

Administrator account: My computer is having only an Administrator account, and I can only log in by that way. I used my Microsoft Account to sign in before, but after I bought my new computer, my Microsoft Account disappeared, I can't log in into my Microsoft account, I tried many ways to add a...
  8. Trying to reset My PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset My PC: I built my PC a while ago and have Windows 10 as my OS. Over the years, I have collected a lot of files I no longer use. Instead of deleting practically everything off of it, I wanna do a factory reset so I can just reinstall the few things I use. However, when I try to use...
  9. In Windows 10, Windows Security keeps asking for login credentials repeatedly following a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In Windows 10, Windows Security keeps asking for login credentials repeatedly following a...: I run Windows 10 Pro (1803) with Outlook 2013. I have two live.com accounts one of which is my Windows login account. I installed a BIOS update and a Support Assistant update from Dell. The machine rebooted and I was able to login using my PIN. When I started my Outlook, I...
  10. how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...

how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...: how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to the side of my page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-my-task-bar-back-on-the-bottom-of-my/91d92472-3313-42ec-9302-421a68b67fcd