Windows 10: help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing

Discus and support help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my acer aspire keeps freezing, randomly, have to manually switch off and reboot each time. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidowenOG, Dec 30, 2018.

1. help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing

my acer aspire keeps freezing, randomly, have to manually switch off and reboot each time.

thanks

:)

davidowenOG, Dec 30, 2018

2. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( http://www.notebook-driver.com/acer/acer-aspire-5560-5560g-windows-driver-utility/ ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Dec 30, 2018
  4. help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing

acer Aspir V5-122p with Windows 10 Keyboad and Trackpad do not work

Hi Daveyk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Please also update chipset drivers from the computer manufacturer's website
    and check the issue.

I found a link:
    http://supportsdriver.com/2015/03/acer-aspire-v5-122p-driver-download.html

Hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing

1. help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing - Similar Threads - help please acer

2. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  3. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  4. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  6. Cursor keeps freezing on my acer aspire es 15 laptop

Cursor keeps freezing on my acer aspire es 15 laptop: Hi. Ive been having a very annoying problem with my cursor freezing, meaning I have to turn off the laptop and reboot to get the cursor moving again. I use a wireless acer mouse. i removed it and just used the touch pad to control the cursor to see if it was the mouse that...
  7. acer aspire 3 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acer aspire 3 help: so my daughter bought a acer aspire 3 laptop, doesnt get on with 10 so asked if i could put 7 on it i have 3 genuine 7 discs but this laptop doesnt have a dvd drive. i made a bootable usb with rufus but it wont boot from usb googled for help and found i need to change from...
  8. Acer Aspire E15-522: Urgent Issue - Please Help

Acer Aspire E15-522: Urgent Issue - Please Help: Hello So today I was playing a Virtual Reality Game called "Second Life" when my whole laptop just froze up and restarted on me without warning or anything I was no where near my laptop when it happened also I was around no lag issues or anyone at all. I have had the...
  9. acer aspire keeps trying to configure shredder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    acer aspire keeps trying to configure shredder: I have removed Winlocker suite (Egs Technology yet I am still plagued with the shredder keep coming up unable to configure, could there be files that have not been completely removed from the registry. if so how would I remove them. 70058
  10. Acer Aspire V keeps freezing - help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer Aspire V keeps freezing - help please!: I am a newbie relatively speaking. My laptop is superb but...........as I go thru the day using it the screen I am on (any screen) suddenly freezes and the only way I can get it back to were I was working is to press Ctrl-Alt-Del (sometimes two or three times and then click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help just installed windows 10 on my acer aspire and it freezes