Windows 10: HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.

Discus and support HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; sorry for the all caps titles but I posted about this previously and it was removed by a moderator for supposedly violating the Microsoft code of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Moocah[19], Jan 28, 2023.

1. HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.

sorry for the all caps titles but I posted about this previously and it was removed by a moderator for supposedly violating the Microsoft code of conduct but after trying to remember what i wrote I honestly don't know why it was removed as no detail was provided but my guess is that I named the game I've had the most issues playing and it kind of sounds like a file but anyways ill just give you guys a quick summary of the situation. it states after I built a computer and started using then it started shutting off randomly like the power was cut but the motherboard was still on. I've reset data

:)

Moocah[19], Jan 28, 2023

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Flashing Blue Screen

Hi,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying cause of the issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to install all pending updates on your computer?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?

Moreover, we recommend performing the step provided from this article in order to resolve the
    blue screen issues that randomly happens to your computer.

Let us know if you have clarifications.

Darian Tab, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Roan T Win User

HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.

1. HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY. - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE Computer

2. Computer keeps shutting off, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps shutting off, please help: Please help! My computer keeps turning off when I don’t have it plugged in despite it having a lot of battery around 70 percent. At first I was confused but I quickly realized that it only turns on when it’s still plugged in, Is their any way to fix this. I had this computer...
  3. Computer keeps shutting off, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps shutting off, please help: Please help! My computer keeps turning off when I don’t have it plugged in despite it having a lot of battery around 70 percent. At first I was confused but I quickly realized that it only turns on when it’s still plugged in, Is their any way to fix this. I had this computer...
  4. HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.: sorry for the all caps titles but I posted about this previously and it was removed by a moderator for supposedly violating the Microsoft code of conduct but after trying to remember what i wrote I honestly don't know why it was removed as no detail was provided but my guess...
  5. my computer blue screens and shuts down randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer blue screens and shuts down randomly.: hello, this issue is on my pc that I had built a few months ago with someone experienced and I'm running into blue screens and unannounced shutdowns. the specs are: tuf gaming 4080, i7 13700k, 64gb of ddr5 ram, 990 pro 2tb, 1600w sea sonic and a z790 rog maximus hero. I have...
  6. my computer blue screens and shuts down randomly.

my computer blue screens and shuts down randomly.: hello, this issue is on my pc that I had built a few months ago with someone experienced and I'm running into blue screens and unannounced shutdowns. the specs are: tuf gaming 4080, i7 13700k, 64gb of ddr5 ram, 990 pro 2tb, 1600w sea sonic and a z790 rog maximus hero. I have...
  7. My computer randomly blue screened, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly blue screened, please help: I had my PS4 and my PC on the same outlet extender and at one point i turned both of them on. After switching my monitor to display my PS4 and then switching back. My monitor display wouldnt show up so I was forced to shut down my computer. Then my computer was stuck on...
  8. My computer randomly blue screened, please help

My computer randomly blue screened, please help: I had my PS4 and my PC on the same outlet extender and at one point i turned both of them on. After switching my monitor to display my PS4 and then switching back. My monitor display wouldnt show up so I was forced to shut down my computer. Then my computer was stuck on...
  9. My computer randomly blue screened, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! :: Hello, I am getting the below error and am unsure how to fix it. Please help if you can! Source Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host Process Summary Driver host process timeout. Date ‎5/‎16/‎2020 11:48 PM Status Report sent...