Windows 10: help please my life is screwed

Discus and support help please my life is screwed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i deleted the one drive folder and all my files on the desktop are gone, i didn't backed up anything, and in the first time i purchased my laptop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/everyoneHuckleberry, Nov 29, 2020.

1. help please my life is screwed

i deleted the one drive folder and all my files on the desktop are gone, i didn't backed up anything, and in the first time i purchased my laptop the one drive cloud poped up in front of me and asked if i wanted to back up everything on one drive, i agreed then when onedrive cloud got full i disconnect it from the device but everything i saved after that in the desktop was directed in the onedrive folder, and now everything i saved in the desktop is gone

submitted by /u/everyoneHuckleberry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/everyoneHuckleberry, Nov 29, 2020

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Nov 29, 2020
  3. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 29, 2020
  4. help please my life is screwed

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

help please my life is screwed

1. help please my life is screwed - Similar Threads - help please life

2. I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????: I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online......Printer works for my ipad, iphone and my daughters computer window 10same as mine.I have every fix i can find, updated the driver, removed and reinstalled drivers printer software, checked the wifi and all. PLEASE...
  3. I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????: I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online......Printer works for my ipad, iphone and my daughters computer window 10same as mine.I have every fix i can find, updated the driver, removed and reinstalled drivers printer software, checked the wifi and all. PLEASE...
  4. I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Will You PLEASE Get Out Of My Life?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Will You PLEASE Get Out Of My Life?: Built a new PC a couple of months ago. Spent $2k on it, that's A LOT of money for my yearly income.Microsoft is a akin to an abusive ex in my LIFE!When installing Microsoft onto my NEW PC I took pain staking measures to ensure that Microsoft could not intrude into my life via...
  6. I screwed my pc, need help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I screwed my pc, need help.: Hello, i mistakenly went to system configurationsby searching msconfig in start and disabled all services, it prompted for restart and after restart my pc doesn’t accept pin and my password also, wifi is disabled, i ain’t able to use my pc please help. My computer is a...
  7. Windows activation screwed my computer up, help please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation screwed my computer up, help please!: So my mobo fried due to an electrical storm and I got a new one. Installed new chipset and Ethernet drivers. Windows then needs to reactivate. It prompts me to login to my windows account, I do. Then it says that "request is denied" with a long code underneath. I try to...
  8. Battery Life Help

Battery Life Help: I have scoured the internet and either I'm searching the wrong thing or no one knows the exact answer. I keep my Windows 10 up-to-date at all times. But for some reason, my battery cannot go higher than 59%. No matter how long I charge my laptop, it won't charge past there....
  9. My computer is kinda screwed. HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is kinda screwed. HELP: So ever since yesterday, i noticed that my disk space was super low. When i was thinking about using disk cleaner, i called my dad. He said i should just move the files to my more storage hard drive and then delete them on my disk, i already had my user file in hard drive,...
  10. Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help

Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help: About 3 months ago i built my first PC and It's great. Windows and all drivers are up to date. The PC runs everything I need great from Steam, Battle.net and everything else........ BUT the WINDOWS STORE!!!! On my laptop the store runs perfect, but on this PC no apps...