Windows 10: HELP PLEASE! My Saved Work Disappeared

Discus and support HELP PLEASE! My Saved Work Disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been working on a document in Word all day. My autosave function is on and i saved thoughout the day. I then closed the file and when I reopened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donneperold, Apr 25, 2020.

1. HELP PLEASE! My Saved Work Disappeared

I have been working on a document in Word all day. My autosave function is on and i saved thoughout the day. I then closed the file and when I reopened it, the document was as it had been the previous day. It was as if I had not worked on for hours and hours. I dont understand this. I have looked at previous versions etc, but the only record of me working on the file in my system was from the day before. I am so frustrated. How can all my work from an entire day just mysteriously vanish. This has never happened before. Where do I find my work? Surely it must be somewhere on my computer. I couldn't have just vanished. I am so frustrated and annoyed. PLEASE can anyone provide me with any insight. I'm OBVIOUSLY missing something... besides my file... lol

Thanks, D

:)

donneperold, Apr 25, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 25, 2020
  4. HELP PLEASE! My Saved Work Disappeared

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

HELP PLEASE! My Saved Work Disappeared

1. HELP PLEASE! My Saved Work Disappeared - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE Saved

2. my camera is not working, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working, please help: my camera is not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-please-help/013d1ed1-aa70-400d-a117-60da7e13c844
  3. my camera is not working, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera is not working, please help: my camera is not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-please-help/013d1ed1-aa70-400d-a117-60da7e13c844
  4. All my icon disappeared PLEASE HELP WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my icon disappeared PLEASE HELP WIN10: One day my laptop started going mental so I restarted my laptop. And all my icons disappeared and it is very annoying to navigate through my computer AND nothing on the internet can solve my problem. I tried deleting the icon cache. Doing SFC scanning. Basically, I'm...
  5. All my icon disappeared PLEASE HELP WIN10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my icon disappeared PLEASE HELP WIN10: One day my laptop started going mental so I restarted my laptop. And all my icons disappeared and it is very annoying to navigate through my computer AND nothing on the internet can solve my problem. I tried deleting the icon cache. Doing SFC scanning. Basically, I'm...
  6. All my icon disappeared PLEASE HELP WIN10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Scan and save in PDF Help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan and save in PDF Help please: how to scan and save a documetn in pdf format in the windows scan app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-and-save-in-pdf-help-please/45145ddb-ff9f-44de-8463-72af5560e019
  8. My D Drive completely disappeared please help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My D Drive completely disappeared please help!!!: I restarted my pc and went I came back to launch a game, is said that the file couldn’t be found and i go to look at my files and my D drive is completely gone. Please help me get it back. submitted by /u/Thicx- [link] [comments]...
  9. Please help me save my Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me save my Hard Drive.: I am somewhat knowledgeable about computers to about an intermediate level. Just enough to get myself into trouble. I don't usually reach out for help but I'm at a critical point and might lose my HD. Long story but I will try to be brief. So I have a Dell 8300 XPS that I...
  10. Desktop disappeared and right click doesn't work - help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop disappeared and right click doesn't work - help please!: I can't see any reference to this on the forum, but it must have happened to someone here before. For some reason, my normal desktop has disappeared and has been replaced by what I can only describe as an enlarged version of the Start menu. The original desktop, with its...