Windows 10: Help please! No administrator on my laptop.

Discus and support Help please! No administrator on my laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the admin access for the 1 and only user of my laptop. Now I can't make any changes whatsoever. There is only the "No" option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/autumnhues1279, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Help please! No administrator on my laptop.

I accidentally deleted the admin access for the 1 and only user of my laptop. Now I can't make any changes whatsoever. There is only the "No" option for anything that requires admin approval. Could someone please guide me to restore admin acess to my account? Thank you so much in advance!

submitted by /u/autumnhues1279
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/autumnhues1279, Apr 1, 2020
  2. jimbobs Win User

Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Apr 1, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 1, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Help please! No administrator on my laptop.

n-ster, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Help please! No administrator on my laptop.

1. Help please! No administrator on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Help please administrator

2. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  3. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  4. Please help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with my laptop: I have a problem with my pc as I cannot click or enter anything on the search bar or even look at my notifications when clicking on the mentioned places it just clicks and shows nothing now i can't even go to settings and update the system because even the button on the...
  5. Please help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with my laptop: I have a problem with my pc as I cannot click or enter anything on the search bar or even look at my notifications when clicking on the mentioned places it just clicks and shows nothing now i can't even go to settings and update the system because even the button on the...
  6. Please help with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please: Hi i cna only access guest account. How can i restore my admin account. It's still there if i would look at it in the control panel but its not in the log in account. Just guest only. It would be a big help I'm using it for my online class. I can't afford to buy new laptop....
  8. Administrator Help Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Help Please: Hello All. Let me start by saying that I know next to nothing about Windows... I got this PC running Windows 10 Home back from my son who used it throughout college. He set me up with a separate local account, but left himself as the administrator. I have changed my local...
  9. No administrator in Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No administrator in Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP!!!: After the most recent Windows 10 Update I believe around January 16, 2020, it appeared that the Administrator rights had been assigned to a different account. In an effort to change this to my account, I have left myself with no administrator rights in any account. This, of...
  10. "Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    "Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help: None of the methods(right click, ctrl+shift, etc) work. With things like powershell and cmd, nothing happens at all. however, when I try to , say run an executable (a install for example) as an administrator, everything freezes. navigating to file location , clicking...