Windows 10: Help Please! Pc keeps on BSODing ..

Discus and support Help Please! Pc keeps on BSODing .. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On Fri 5/19/2017 7:27:59 AM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051817-27359-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kicudo001, Sep 28, 2017.

1. kicudo001 Win User

Help Please! Pc keeps on BSODing ..

On Fri 5/19/2017 7:27:59 AM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051817-27359-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E7C0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x23, 0x41, 0x1, 0xFFFFE20D3983D820)
    Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 4/21/2017 5:16:22 AM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\042017-20843-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E7C0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x5003, 0xFFFFC60010804310, 0x1F55, 0x1F570007EAA)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

kicudo001, Sep 28, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

New PC, keeps BSODing.

Hi Tails981,

Blue Screens are in general caused by a bad driver

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Zip up the contents of that folder

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)

Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

DaveM121, Sep 28, 2017
  3. Tails981 Win User
    New PC, keeps BSODing.

I guess my problem is too hard to solve, thanks though.

Tails981, Sep 28, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Thema:

1. Help Please! Pc keeps on BSODing .. - Similar Threads - Help Please keeps

2. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  3. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  4. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Keeps Freezing Please Help

PC Keeps Freezing Please Help: Hello, so for the past couple days, my PC will freeze around once a day for no reason. When I check event logs, no errors other than "The LMS service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified." as well as "The previous system...
  6. PC keeps BSODING

PC keeps BSODING: So I got windows 10 recently and I keep getting the "blue screen of death" at least once a day and I have tried everything I can think of but cant get it fixed. Help would be appreciated....
  7. PC BSODING

PC BSODING: My pc blue screens often, i built myself and have tried many solutions, no ram errors have shown up yet on memtests These are the recent dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5qDei9aUcINqL87cl?e=3edFLH and here are all of them...
  8. PC BSODING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC BSODING: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pmd6IlqKsEqj-XOO?e=iIFXkq These are the dmp files My pc has been crashing at least once a day but often crashes more than once, once it starts....
  9. PC BSODING

PC BSODING: Hi so I put in some new RAM and i plugged in and unplugged ram while the psu was still on but previous to that i had been turning it off. Now my PC blue screens often at least once a day. Here are the dumps and the event, the event ID is 41 and here are the dmp files...
  10. Computer is BSODing, please help

Computer is BSODing, please help: MEG ACE+ 9900KF + Gigabyte 2070S The minidmp can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okf55hq33gk7jy2/AABZyA23-O4adMFveYsmlDdRa?dl=0 The same address under ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing the system. I have reset BIOS, reinstall Windows, no one works. Thanks in advance....