Windows 10: Help please. Someone has my device attached to their account

Discus and support Help please. Someone has my device attached to their account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I need help please. I'm trying to report this Microsft and get my devices removed from a Microsft account committing fraud. Someone has my phone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Username588, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Help please. Someone has my device attached to their account

Hi, I need help please. I'm trying to report this Microsft and get my devices removed from a Microsft account committing fraud. Someone has my phone and possibly other devices, associated with their Microsft account. Their email is tykilinoathotmail. My phone and devices have had problems for some time. Today, I discovered accounts generated using my phone number which was hijacked, but recovered by the phone co. months ago. I cannot find a way to contact Microsoft to resolve.

The fraudster created accounts elsewhere, took over my phone using a Microsft account. For example gm-ail.

This person used an added alias email to their main account. It is tykilino22athotmail, and Commited the fraud and thereby getting device info then deleted the Microsoft alias email. The main account still exists.

I have strong reason to believe my device identifying is still linked to said fraudster and his Microsoft account since I purchased the phone new and laptop for my kid. They are altering device configurations through this linkage. Phone and laptop and the others associated by way of linking to the phone. My phone may even be tied to their Microsoft phone based on what I've seen. And for the laptop, they are switching configuration from Windows 10 to Windows 7, occurring within the last four days. Roots certs swapped to date range 1983!! - <2000-2006, then configuration and attempts to load legacy drivers. Certificates also performed auto updates to reinsert itself. It appeared to initially occur when updating Edge to latest. We need this persons account checked out thoroughly and any ither associated account, by Microsoft and any data pertaining to our devices removed. Appreciate your time.Thank you

:)

Username588, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 24, 2020
  3. ?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hello,

There are several ways to address problems with viewing attachments in Outlook for mobile. We suggest following the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Open Outlook Mail.
    2. Tap the three dots on the lower right corner and select Accounts.
    3. Tap your email account and select Change mailbox sync settings.
    4. Check the box that says Always download full message and Internet Images.
    5. Tap Done and repeat the steps on your other email accounts.
    6. Exit and re-open Outlook mail (Press and hold the back button, then swipe down the app to exit).

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

e9b23ca5-6dca-4535-a291-94c83ef8f7e5, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Help please. Someone has my device attached to their account

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Thank you for the information. To prevent confusion in resolving your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Help please. Someone has my device attached to their account

1. Help please. Someone has my device attached to their account - Similar Threads - Help please Someone

2. someone please help!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    someone please help!!: Someone help me it’s been stuck like this for 3 weeks and i don’t know what to do,ive recently been logged out of my account,it said “pin is no longer available” i tried resetting it but it didnt work,i don’t know what to do please help!!?...
  3. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  4. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  5. someone please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    someone please help: [ATTACH] i have been trying to access the virus and threat protection section of windows defender in search bar cause it wont appear on the front page of windows defender, can someone please tell me why this keeps coming up, note i am on my own personal computer...
  6. Someone please help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone please help.: I'm trying to do an update to fix my computer as someone named Greg Carmack said. Its telling me to delete a previous version. Should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help/2984647a-22e0-4cf4-87a0-521194876c71
  7. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone please help: I just searched for fun on Google 'free windows 10 keys' just to have a look because my computer wasn't activated/couldn't access work organizer or something it was w10 enterprise and on this website i found:...
  8. Someone help please

Someone help please: A few days back,my windows crashed all off a sudden and when i switched off my laptop and rebooted again,it was booting to bios.My hdd was not detected in bios.Then after restarting a couple of times avain,hdd showed up but windows was unable to Boot (kept showing disk...
  9. Someone please help

Someone please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L1ren [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl78gh/someone_please_help/
  10. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...