Windows 10: Help Please to find my files

Discus and support Help Please to find my files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Sir,I have installed Windows 10 pro on SSD and keep the previous HDD along with SSD in same Desktop pc. but now I am facing problem with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sandeep Sharma 19, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Help Please to find my files

Dear Sir,I have installed Windows 10 pro on SSD and keep the previous HDD along with SSD in same Desktop pc. but now I am facing problem with my previous saved files on HDD which was on desktop, download and documents. while I am booting pc by using the HDD files are shown there and I had copied all files in other partition of same HDD, But when I start windows with SSD then again all files copied or desktop, download files not showing there. In short while booting windows from HDD all files are shown there, while booting windows from SSD or other HDD, all files gone missing. not showing files

:)

Sandeep Sharma 19, Feb 12, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Steve C Win User

Help Please to find my files

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Help Please to find my files

1. Help Please to find my files - Similar Threads - Help Please find

2. Help Please to find my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please to find my files: Dear Sir,I have installed Windows 10 pro on SSD and keep the previous HDD along with SSD in same Desktop pc. but now I am facing problem with my previous saved files on HDD which was on desktop, download and documents. while I am booting pc by using the HDD files are shown...
  3. Help Please to find my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Please to find my files: Dear Sir,I have installed Windows 10 pro on SSD and keep the previous HDD along with SSD in same Desktop pc. but now I am facing problem with my previous saved files on HDD which was on desktop, download and documents. while I am booting pc by using the HDD files are shown...
  4. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  5. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  6. Win 10 Explorer - not finding pdf files. Please help?

Win 10 Explorer - not finding pdf files. Please help?: Win 10 Explorer - recently only in some folders shows pdf files but in a search doesn't find any pdf files even with simple names like 'test', while finding all others. Acrobat selected as 'default pdf handler.Updates are current. A roll back to previous updates made no...
  7. Help me find my files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me find my files.: So im using my pc when our power line got damage and the electricity gone my pc did not turn off correctly so when the electricity got restore i open my pc and i think something is corrupted my pc keep making a temp account i already did the reg.edit. one and update the...
  8. Can't find file please help

Can't find file please help: I downloaded a game and I can find it listed in programs and features also in add or remove programs but when i click to delete they cannot find it it didn't install in the proper place and has gone missing completely Any help or ideas are appreciated submitted by...
  9. Please help finding my .psd files back

Please help finding my .psd files back: i was just editing some photos for school, i wanted to open one as .psd, but i dragged it by accident and it went over 2 others, no big deal i thought, then i saw they changed to the same name as copies, so i just pressed ctr z, but now my whole folder with all the photos...
  10. Searching Windows - Find my Files - Excluded Folders - Please HELP someone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searching Windows - Find my Files - Excluded Folders - Please HELP someone: Can I re-add my excluded folders I deleted in Searching Windows? Earlier today for some reason I open settings and found myself on the Search - Searching Windows. Then I saw the Classic button (circle) checked. Then below that, it read Excluded Folders with a small list of I...