Windows 10: HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to...

Discus and support HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was writing an e mail in g mail and had to stop so I put it in SAVE, and I cannot find a prompt to call it back so I can finish and send it . Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PETEREVELLE, Jun 27, 2020.

1. HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to...

I was writing an e mail in g mail and had to stop so I put it in SAVE, and I cannot find a prompt to call it back so I can finish and send it . Please help......

:)

PETEREVELLE, Jun 27, 2020

2. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown HELP PLEASE  Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to... :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Hitman Win User

HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to...

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to...

1. HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to... - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE Using

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Where are saved e-mails stored if saved in the Mail aplication?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where are saved e-mails stored if saved in the Mail aplication?: I have a back up of the user folder when upgrading from windows 8 to 10 yet emails that were saved in the mail aplication in folders have not transfer in the upgrade. Where are they contained and are they recoverable?...
  6. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  7. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  8. i scanned a ducument I cant find it to attach it to my e mail and send . Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i scanned a ducument I cant find it to attach it to my e mail and send . Please help: Dear Windows ten/ I scanned a document. I cannot locate it to attach it to a n e mail .How do I FINE IT? jEAN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scanned-a-ducument-i-cant-find-it-to-attach-it/6c8f5e7a-6c58-4116-82b7-ae6c729a9b96"
  9. WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10: WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 1O * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-sent-e-mails-in-windows-10/098f37ba-9cdb-4def-8822-f4c043f49584
  10. Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up: Hi I have had some problems with my main e-mail address lately. I have 2 addresses, but my main one is not showing up in the mail application, however, it shows up in the accounts section. The only way I can access it is to sign into google.com and then it is okay. How...