Windows 10: Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything

Discus and support Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rohitc28 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rohitc28, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything

/u/rohitc28, Nov 17, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Taskbar - to restore to default settings

Hi,

To change the settings for the icons on your taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on your taskbar.
    • Select on Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, look for the Combine taskbar buttons option.
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and choose Always, hide labels.
    • Once done, you can now close the settings window.

These steps should help you with your issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

John Fer, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything

1. Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything - Similar Threads - Help please taskbar

2. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help: o basically i was playing a game, when i disconnected my microphone cable from my pc, after i reconnected it i could not hear anything, and i mean anything, i tried a few things, nothing worked, all i could hear i my friends in a discord VC, my headset is not broken, and mic...
  3. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help: o basically i was playing a game, when i disconnected my microphone cable from my pc, after i reconnected it i could not hear anything, and i mean anything, i tried a few things, nothing worked, all i could hear i my friends in a discord VC, my headset is not broken, and mic...
  4. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Taskbar changed (please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar changed (please help): [IMG] ok, so I was doin' my thing, right? on my windows 10 computer and then the taskbar changed from normal to this | can anyone help? v https://preview.redd.it/gbba5qd4zge61.png?width=1918&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb4e51a7b9e89dc82ea72b0472109d919b4f4087 submitted by...
  6. Help! Right click spazzing out on Start Menu

Help! Right click spazzing out on Start Menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bryo962 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjky7h/help_right_click_spazzing_out_on_start_menu/
  7. cant press anything in taskbar

cant press anything in taskbar: i want to click the sound icon so i can change my output from headphones to the built in speakers on my monitor, but i cant click anything on the taskbar if i click on wifi, no popup shows, however i can click on the different apps i have open submitted by /u/lame_gaming...
  8. Mouse glitching and spazzing out

Mouse glitching and spazzing out: Every time I play every 10-20 minutes my headset will make some sort of windows beep sound and then my mouse will freeze for a second then keep going the way it was, the sound is coming from system sounds but I don't know what to do. submitted by /u/nathan3pratt [link]...
  9. Windows is completely spazzing out on me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is completely spazzing out on me: So, for some reason, I can't seem to open anything on my PC now. The Action Center and Settings crash when I try to use them, trying to open the system tray straight up black-screens my computer, and if I try to run the cmd prompt as administrator, I get this stupid "This app...
  10. Windows Spazzing Out (icons and app defaults)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spazzing Out (icons and app defaults): So a few hours ago at the time of this post, im doing my thing, on the internet researching devcon command-line arguments and what I can make out of a lot of apples we got yesterday, when for no reason, my windows starts spazzing out. my desktop and taskbar icons start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. settings keeps spazzing out