Windows 10: help please with a possible virus. or whatever it is

Discus and support help please with a possible virus. or whatever it is in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I notice ridiculous things happening in my Microsoft office online account. Not sure if this is standard, but I created a word document online in my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bradtie, Feb 19, 2021.

1. bradtie Win User

help please with a possible virus. or whatever it is

I notice ridiculous things happening in my Microsoft office online account. Not sure if this is standard, but I created a word document online in my account and tried to save it onto my computer download it. I could not find the document to open, but I did find all this. Alot of these look like sketchy scripts. Does anyone have an idea whats happening here?... if anything... in my downloads, instead of the file was a folder of the same name and all this is in it.

the file names that are cut off to make all this craziness fit on the screen are:

vendors_cardmounter_embeddedimmersiveprofile_immersiveprofile_userinfoblock_with-react_be5dd77ef5c7fcb92491.js , vendors_cardmounter_embeddedimmersiveprofile_immersiveprofile_with-react_2b6d42044c6f29be1167.js , default_cardmounter_distributionlistmembersblock_groupmembersblock_meetinginsightscontainerwrapperv2_046bf6d1_with-react_fbaaeb13f92536fda664.js

theres so much wierd stuff on my computer that I don't get, but this pertains to microsoft office, so just want to be sure it is on the up and up

help please with a possible virus.  or whatever it is [​IMG]

:)

bradtie, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 20, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile help please with a possible virus.  or whatever it is :)

Thema:

1. help please with a possible virus. or whatever it is - Similar Threads - help please possible

2. Virus/ Whatever removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus/ Whatever removal: Hi I am in a messed up scenario. My defender says I am infected with some viruses. Whereas when I run other online virus scanners, they label me as clean ?Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-whatever-removal/5abe0b82-fb93-43e4-bc86-cb9e93eee58c
  3. Virus/ Whatever removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus/ Whatever removal: Hi I am in a messed up scenario. My defender says I am infected with some viruses. Whereas when I run other online virus scanners, they label me as clean ?Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-whatever-removal/5abe0b82-fb93-43e4-bc86-cb9e93eee58c
  4. please help me with this virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help me with this virus: So recently i have been getting a notification on windows defender about it blocking something about 2-3 times a day. So than I installed Malawarebytes and got rid of most of the stuff but theres this one thing that keeps re appearing.I have no idea how i got it and theres...
  5. Virus or No? Help please :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus or No? Help please :: Hello! This keeps popping up on my screen. I thought it was a virus but I ran a scan on McAfee and it said I was virus free. Help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-or-no-help-please/43c81a66-9874-45b6-bd2f-74ba2636e29d
  6. Potential ViRuS please help

Potential ViRuS please help: I let a roommate use my computer for about 20 mins because she claimed she had to download an image onto a USB drive. Afterwards my computer was completely slower and I couldn't download any anti virus software and even had trouble accessing certain anti virus websites. I...
  7. VIRUS EVERYWHERE! PLEASE HELP

VIRUS EVERYWHERE! PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know the solution to networking security for my att gateway ? Its getting hacked from source?? Unknown from adroid mobile or through gateway itself what security can i download or plug in ? Its taken control over everything My laptop went missing in shipping and...
  8. Possible virus help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible virus help: Not sure if I should post this here, but it was the only place I could think of. I think I might have downloaded a virus recently. Some exe files will not launch. I tried to uninstall a program earlier today and it would not open the file, and my computer would freeze. I have...
  9. Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!: Virus - HELP ME PLEASE! Having a very stressful time - so I realised on my dell laptop using alt and tab to switch there were windows open which I couldn’t access that had red blue and yellow flag and was slowing down my pc as they kept re-emerging. I opened up task manger...
  10. Locky Virus... help please!

Locky Virus... help please!: My computer came down with the Locky Virus this morning. When I googled it a company called Equipe Microfix came up and they said for $500 (for their labor) and 1.2 bitcoin they would fix the problem. I.e. go on the dark web to get a private key and decrypt program and use...