Windows 10: Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

Discus and support Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I had trouble with my PC Windows 11 getting stuck on the start-up screen without loading the log-in screen. We then took the PC apart, checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Petra Brunnbauer, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

Hello.I had trouble with my PC Windows 11 getting stuck on the start-up screen without loading the log-in screen. We then took the PC apart, checked and tested everything and it seemed to be Windows. We did a clean install of Windows 11 and updated all drivers. The start up issue is fixed, but now I get the blue screen a few times per day randomly and the PC crashes. The screen has been so quick I have not been able to grab a screenshot. But I have the dump files, I just don't know what they mean. Could anyone help me figure out what is causing the crashes please? I do a lot of video and pod

:)

Petra Brunnbauer, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Feb 7, 2023
  3. signal107 Win User
    PC randomly blue screens

Hi,

I am hoping that this forums can help me fix my problem with random blue screens on my PC.

My PC will randomly blue screen whilst playing games on steam or origin it also will sometime crash when just browsing, however never when i am doing nothing on it. I am pretty sure it is not just overheating
    either. Putting links below of some crash reports http://postimg.org/image/4n49eafe3/ and http://postimg.org/image/ne1lapkkr/ any
    help is appreciated as i do not have any clue why it is continuing to crash.

Thank you!

signal107, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

The screen freezes and blue screen crashes

it freezes randomly n does not recover unless i force restart my pc I've tried everything from the list of options for blue screen crashes but none of them worked for me if there are other ways to fix it pls do tell or do I need to bring my pc to a shop
    or dell to fix it

RichardLee7, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

1. Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly - Similar Threads - Help please blue

2. My PC crashes/get blue screen randomly, Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes/get blue screen randomly, Please help: My pc gets a blue screen randomly, sometimes once a day, sometimes when I'm playing battlefield 2042, or when montage a video or programming. On the blue screen I get stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have ddr5 7600Mhz, but I'm running it at 7000mhz to see if the problem...
  3. My PC crashes/get blue screen randomly, Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashes/get blue screen randomly, Please help: My pc gets a blue screen randomly, sometimes once a day, sometimes when I'm playing battlefield 2042, or when montage a video or programming. On the blue screen I get stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have ddr5 7600Mhz, but I'm running it at 7000mhz to see if the problem...
  4. Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly: Hello.I had trouble with my PC Windows 11 getting stuck on the start-up screen without loading the log-in screen. We then took the PC apart, checked and tested everything and it seemed to be Windows. We did a clean install of Windows 11 and updated all drivers. The start up...
  5. PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP: This has been happening for about 2 weeks. It usually crashes every few hours.I tried Pop!_OS Linux for 2 days and it didn't crash at all, but I didn't really like it and some programs weren't available there, so I formatted my SSD and switched back to windows 10, and now it...
  6. PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP: This has been happening for about 2 weeks. It usually crashes every few hours.I tried Pop!_OS Linux for 2 days and it didn't crash at all, but I didn't really like it and some programs weren't available there, so I formatted my SSD and switched back to windows 10, and now it...
  7. Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly

Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly: My laptop was blue screening at least once a day for over a week. I followed the advice on another thread and ran the following from the command line: chkdsk c: /scan. It found errors. After it was done it said to reboot to complete the repair. After it was done I logged in...
  8. Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly: My laptop was blue screening at least once a day for over a week. I followed the advice on another thread and ran the following from the command line: chkdsk c: /scan. It found errors. After it was done it said to reboot to complete the repair. After it was done I logged in...
  9. win10 updated, keep randomly crashing and blue screen. help please!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 updated, keep randomly crashing and blue screen. help please!!!!!: Loading Dump File [C:\Users\cf\OneDrive\Documents\MINIDUMP\091119-16062-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location Deferred...
  10. Random crashes/frezzes Blue Screen. Please Help

Random crashes/frezzes Blue Screen. Please Help: Hey, I recently bought a brand new PC and I have had these random crashes freezes. I have searched the web for fixes and tried a number of things, but I still come across the same problem. Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.145 Intel(R) Core(TM)...