Windows 10: Help please!!

Discus and support Help please!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Music and video file is saving the same things. Both now called music. How do I unmerge them? [img] 152945 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Avalez, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:52 PM.

1. Avalez Win User

Help please!!

Music and video file is saving the same things. Both now called music. How do I unmerge them?

Help please!! [​IMG]

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. jmcslob Win User

Help please!!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help please!! :cool:

Thema:

Help please!!

1. Help please!! - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Windows 10 Issue, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Issue, please help: I have preinstalled W10 (legit activated instantly) from OMEN (because I bought 3 months ago an OMEN 15 RTX 2060, I5 8300H, 16 GB RAM). From 2 months i have a problem with Windows Search - I can't search for results in all Windows connected platforms etc. Most of technics...
  3. Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at...

Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Silverballers47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fs51sn/please_help_when_i_booted_my_pc_it_initially/
  4. Some help please on Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Some help please on Dual monitors: Newbie here, so, working from home and I have 2 monitors setup, I have a large monitor with a HDMI setup on the left ( Facing the screens) on the right I have a smaller monitor and that has a VGA to the desktop, I want my home screen/ desktop on the large screen on the...
  5. Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help: Hi, For the past few weeks I've been getting BSOD basically daily. Here is a list of BSOD errors from just the past 3 days alone.[ATTACH] I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I also noticed in Event Viewer I get tons of DCOM Event 10016 errors. Could this...
  6. please help my bsod problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help my bsod problem: hello i have a same blue screen problem here here s my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApfUxXqKFfOQbA913qFNtJTYH8A?e=aL420l can you please help me figure out thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. PLEASE HELP ME! My son has a Acer X191W Desktop computer that runs on windows 10 and we are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLEASE HELP ME! My son has a Acer X191W Desktop computer that runs on windows 10 and we are...: My son started his online schooling due to the coronavirus shutdown and as I'm setting up the website I realize his wireless mouse is only working on certain areas of the screen. He mainly uses his computer to play Minecraft where he uses his XBOX controller to navigate the...
  8. My all files encrypted to .OPQZ extension I'm want my files back please help me out for...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My all files encrypted to .OPQZ extension I'm want my files back please help me out for...: My all files encrypted to .DJVUS extension I'm want my files back please help me out for this regards..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-all-files-encrypted-to-opqz-extension-im-want/814bdaca-3d4f-4ec9-9518-ffaf455bdccd
  9. No Wifi, please help

No Wifi, please help: So I've got this lenevo laptop that is seemingly missing network adapter drivers and my manufacturers site has recommended drivers that using another laptop to download and put onto this one are instantly rejected as invalid. The laptop cannot even detect wireless networks...
  10. Crazy CPU usage - help please!

Crazy CPU usage - help please!: Hello all, I just bought a refurbished acer aspire laptop, 8gb ram running Windows 10 64b. It sits idle at below 10% - but if I even move the cursor, nevermind opening an app, it shoots up to 70 - 100%. Obviously this makes it almost unusable. Any suggestions as to why this...