Windows 10: Help?? Please??

Discus and support Help?? Please?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/nebulasariva [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hie66t/help_please/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nebulasariva, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Help?? Please??

/u/nebulasariva, Jun 29, 2020

2. updates messed up my network discovery and now my other network computers and hp printer not discovered

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and We apologies for delay in responding.

This issue might occur due to incorrect settings. I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

For each of the machines experiencing this behavior, will you please perform the following:

Step 1: Ensure Network Discovery is enabled.

• Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings
    • For each Network Category (Public, Private, Domain) you wish to have the feature enabled, click the arrow to the right of the category to expand it, and select “Turn on network discovery” & check “Turn on automatic setup of network connected devices”
    Step 2: Ensure that Network Discovery is allowed inbound in the Windows Firewall (in addition to any other firewall in use).

• [Windows Key + R] > Firewall.cpl
    • Click “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall” in the left pane.
    • In the Allowed apps and features scroll box, find “Network Discovery”.
    • Make sure it is checked for all of the Network categories that you have enabled.
    Step 3: Ensure the necessary services are started.

• [Windows Key + R] > Services.msc
    • Base Filtering Engine(BFE)
    • Computer Browser(Browser)
    • DHCP Client(DHCP)
    • DNS Client(DNSCache)
    • Network Connection (NetMan)
    • Network Location Awareness(NLASvc)
    • Remote Procedure Call (RPC)(RPCSS)
    • Server(LANManServer)
    • SSDP Discovery (SSDPSrv)
    • TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper (LMHosts)
    • Workstation(LANManWorkstation)

Step 4: I would suggest you to run Home Group troubleshooter and see if that helps.
    • Click Start and type troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run HomeGroup troubleshooter.
    Let us know the update after you try the above steps.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Intermittent Slow WiFi on Windows 10 ASUS Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to manually reset the router and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists then,

Step 2: Check the following services are enabled.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.

• Check if these services are enabled:

- TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service

- Wireless lan

- DHCP

- DNS Client

- Function Discovery Resource Publication

- SSDP Discovery - UPnP Device Host

• To start the service and set it to automatic, follow these steps:

• Right-click each of the services listed above and click on Properties.

• Click the General tab, and then, next to Startup type, select Automatic.

• Click Apply, and then click Start.
    Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Help?? Please??

All wifi adapters not working after driver update

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Check the following services are enabled.

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type "services.msc" in the box. Check if these services are enabled:
    - TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service

- Wireless lan

- DHCP

- DNS Client

- Function Discovery Resource Publication

- SSDP Discovery

- UPnP Device Host

To start the service and set it to automatic, follow these steps:

• Right-click each of the services listed above and click on Properties.
    • Click the General tab, and then, next to Startup type, select Automatic.
    • Click Apply, and then click Start.
    Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Help?? Please??

1. Help?? Please?? - Similar Threads - Help Please

2. Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff801aaf15000, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031924-9859-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  3. Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff801aaf15000, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031924-9859-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  5. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  6. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  8. bsod problems. Please help.

bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  9. help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help please: my laptop says no internet secured when I was setting it up after adding a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/ab958ac7-fcd2-4383-ac09-53949a6a4353
  10. help please

help please: my laptop says no internet secured when I was setting it up after adding a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/ab958ac7-fcd2-4383-ac09-53949a6a4353