Windows 10: Help please

Discus and support Help please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a virus that I can’t seem to get rid of and so I looked through settings and found a button where you can delete and erase all your files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NightLightKnight001, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Help please

So I have a virus that I can’t seem to get rid of and so I looked through settings and found a button where you can delete and erase all your files without having to reinstall windows. Does anyone know if a virus can some how infect your windows. I have no clue about these kind of stuff.

submitted by /u/NightLightKnight001
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NightLightKnight001, Jul 15, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 15, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 15, 2020
  4. ali2487 Win User

Help please

X800gt Help Please!

sorry but i dnt understand the init pci bit can you expalin further please mate

Maybe like a step by step if its not too much of a problem!

Plus i do have a backkup bios

Only thing when i do insert the PCIE card the computer starts up but the monitor stays on standy!

PLEASE HELP!

ali2487, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Help please

1. Help please - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  3. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  4. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  6. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  7. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?: I am getting a "Blue Screen of Death" on my Windows 10 computer occasionally. I have a mini dump file from the last time it happened.I was browsing in Firefox, and the computer froze up. 2 minutes or so later, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" error, and it said that the stop...
  9. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?: I am getting a "Blue Screen of Death" on my Windows 10 computer occasionally. I have a mini dump file from the last time it happened.I was browsing in Firefox, and the computer froze up. 2 minutes or so later, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" error, and it said that the stop...
  10. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging