Windows 10: HELP please!

Discus and support HELP please! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jjxshh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i25324/help_please/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jjxshh, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

1. /u/jjxshh Win User

HELP please!

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. ali2487 Win User
    X800gt Help Please!

sorry but i dnt understand the init pci bit can you expalin further please mate

Maybe like a step by step if its not too much of a problem!

Plus i do have a backkup bios

Only thing when i do insert the PCIE card the computer starts up but the monitor stays on standy!

PLEASE HELP!

4. HELP please!

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

Thema:

HELP please!

1. HELP please! - Similar Threads - HELP please

2. Please help, extremely urgent! I cannot log in with my “administrator” account(local). But...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, extremely urgent! I cannot log in with my “administrator” account(local). But...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lalilla90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5g1oh/please_help_extremely_urgent_i_cannot_log_in_with/
  3. Hi, please help me find a software (if it exists)... PLEASE READ !!!

Hi, please help me find a software (if it exists)... PLEASE READ !!!: I am searching for a software that help me keep/store my project ideas (they are related to engineering, programming, tech etc); like a project ideas notebook maybe. It would be also helpful if they had support for blueprints etc stuff like that. Also I would like to link...
  4. Can't opt out of Insider Program, help, please?

Can't opt out of Insider Program, help, please?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panfinz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i58c71/cant_opt_out_of_insider_program_help_please/
  5. CPU usage at 100% at all times please help

CPU usage at 100% at all times please help: [ATTACH] Task Manager shows that my CPU is at 100% at all times even factory reseting my windows and wiping all the data off of my drives didnt help. On a fresh windows install i still get 100% usage.If i End Task on the App with the highest CPU usage than another running...
  6. My mic on my headset is not working. Please Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic on my headset is not working. Please Help: My headset has a microphone, whenever i plug in the headset, the sound comes through the headset but the microphone isn't working, also whenever i go to sound settings the output device doesn't show my headset it only has 'Speakers RealtekR Audio, same goes for my microphone,...
  7. Please help with upgrading a laptop from HDD to SSD

Please help with upgrading a laptop from HDD to SSD: Hello all, As per title please help if possible. I’ve not used windows aside from at work for over ten years. My partner’s grandfather has kindly gifted her a basic HP laptop. I have bought an 8Gb stick of ram which I have installed as it only had 4Gb before and from what we...
  8. Please help. Windows 10 CPU stops at 0.45GHz when plugged into power.

Please help. Windows 10 CPU stops at 0.45GHz when plugged into power.: Hello All, I am facing a unique problem. I have a Lenovo Laptop with i7 2.4GHz processor, 8GB DDR3 ram and 2 GB Nvidia graph card. Since two days, when I plug my laptop for charging the CPU speeds caps to 20%. When I use the laptop with battery power it works perfectly...
  9. Please help. Can't afford new laptop need to fix current. upgraded from 8 to 10

Please help. Can't afford new laptop need to fix current. upgraded from 8 to 10: Hey guys I really need some help. It's going to be a lil long, need to explain everything in detail so I'm sorry. I have an old HP ENVY 15 that seems to be getting an error message in CrystalDiskInfo in regards to C5 current pending sector count (please refer to picture 1)....
  10. Transparency / Blur effects not working, please help

Transparency / Blur effects not working, please help: I have the transparency effects turned on and even the registry value showblurbehind is set to 1. Still no blur on the action center, no blur on sidebars, no blur on the log on screen. Anyway to force the blur effects?? submitted by /u/cursedsoulofgods [link] [comments]...