Windows 10: HELP please!

Discus and support HELP please! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jjxshh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i25324/help_please/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jjxshh, Aug 1, 2020.

1. /u/jjxshh Win User

HELP please!

/u/jjxshh, Aug 1, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2020
  3. ali2487 Win User
    X800gt Help Please!

sorry but i dnt understand the init pci bit can you expalin further please mate

Maybe like a step by step if its not too much of a problem!

Plus i do have a backkup bios

Only thing when i do insert the PCIE card the computer starts up but the monitor stays on standy!

PLEASE HELP!

ali2487, Aug 1, 2020
  4. HELP please!

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

HELP please!

1. HELP please! - Similar Threads - HELP please

2. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help: Recently got my sisters old (2016 I think) Windows PC, and did what I always do with a new electronic wipe it of its previous memory. After it was fully booted up I started to download things to do on it like steam and the epic games launcher. After running team fortress 2 on...
  3. Can someone help please?

Can someone help please?: So for a few days now, my PC is stuck in the automatic repair loop and i dont know how to get out of it. Ive seen a bunch of videos and articles that show me how to fix it but they dont work for my case. When i restart my computer, it goes to the :( screen then turns black....
  4. Help please? My user account has disappeared › Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help please? My user account has disappeared › Windows 10: Okay here is my problem, i was playing around with .bat files and stupid me decided to run one and now my account has disappeared and now can only be found in my C: drive. this .bat file contained " cd\ cls REM "Hey man" REM ------------------------------ @Echo off set /p...
  5. I got the “Blue Screen Of Death”! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got the “Blue Screen Of Death”! PLEASE HELP!: Good morning! I got thr blue screen of death on my computer and while doing a bootfix I keep getting this message about my C drive not being found. How do I get past it? [IMG]...
  6. Noticing Irregularities with Windows 10s preinstalled on New Laptop - help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Noticing Irregularities with Windows 10s preinstalled on New Laptop - help please: 10 days ago I purchased a new laptop computer from Best Buy in with Windows 10s preinstalled. Since then, I have only used the device to perform initial set-up, to read news, and to use Microsoft Office apps. The couple times that I've used the device I've noticed the CPU...
  7. KB4565503 causing me all sorts of confusion! Windows experts please help.

KB4565503 causing me all sorts of confusion! Windows experts please help.: [ATTACH] Hey all, thanks for taking the time to view this post, this is a real headscratcher. I installed the kb4565503 cumulative update about a week ago and I noticed a few days after installing that my notepad has gone from my PC. I re-added it to my PC through adding...
  8. Im desperate please help

Im desperate please help: What's that bluescreen https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY it's driving me insaneee! what's it related to ? submitted by /u/charbel1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6mut0/im_desperate_please_help/
  9. Hey i need help if someone could please

Hey i need help if someone could please: Ok so i got a ssd for Windows just so its faster but everything i download goes to the my ssd but i want it on my hdd i changed it in the settings but everything still gets downloaded to my ssd could someone help me out? submitted by /u/8ENJl [link] [comments]...
  10. HELP PLEASE. Win10 Home Insider Preview Build 19582 broke EasyAntiCheat, final step seems...

HELP PLEASE. Win10 Home Insider Preview Build 19582 broke EasyAntiCheat, final step seems...: Hello all, Seems like I'll have to either roll back to older Windows 10 version, or just reinstall my current one (or install the latest dev channel update). Either way, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get EAC back online. Problem is I have several hundred gigs of...