Windows 10: Help please

Discus and support Help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Faulting application name: HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe, version: 8.18.34.21, time stamp: 0x5f3e4337 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ToddForrest1, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Help please

Faulting application name: HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe, version: 8.18.34.21, time stamp: 0x5f3e4337
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.488, time stamp: 0x5b4a3325
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000023e49
    Faulting process id: 0x2fec
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d68d7bab65ffc1
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: da78111f-fd5b-4640-acc4-6f88a89c8cf2
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

ToddForrest1, Sep 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 22, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help please

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help please :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Help please

1. Help please - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help: I recently tried installing amd radeon software upon installation i recieved the restart to apply update upon completion i clicked restart now and my computer went to restart but never successfully restarted now i have a black screen no display cant open bios when i power on...
  3. Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!: My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to verify files using sfc /scannow it found files it could not repair. "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  4. UK layout keyboards unable to type single quotes or at symbols. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UK layout keyboards unable to type single quotes or at symbols. Please help.: This applies to both my actual keyboard, AND the on screen keyboard, neither can type either symbol so long as the keyboard layout is set as such, but if i set my keyboard to a US layout, it works Running daily with the US layout is not an option for me, and it did work at...
  5. Enable Virtualization on Thinkpad X230 is a headache. Please help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Virtualization on Thinkpad X230 is a headache. Please help.: Hello, i've done everything to try and enable Virtualization on my Thinkpad model X230, and whenever i get into BIOS and try to change the "Option" or "Value" it wont let me change it from Disabled to Enabled. Please help as this is important for me. i tried also with the...
  6. Please help me with windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help me with windows security: Here is the link to my question and your answer didnt work please reply fast as i have an important meeting soon: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-antivirus/936ab05a-88dd-4d90-83ea-b1e8381ac63e?tm=1603859732185 I need to...
  7. About to CRY! Please help WIN 10

in Windows 10 Support
    About to CRY! Please help WIN 10: I have a small Laptop and have all but run out of space. starting with a 30 GB HDD I upgraded to WIN 10 and have Windows.old taking up space. My upgrades fail because I have no space I can't make space because I can't delete Windows.old I don't have storage sense and...
  8. PLEASE HELP. BSOD every couple of hours. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP. BSOD every couple of hours. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: Been getting constants BSOD's in this new pc I've built. It seems to crash every hour or so, gaming doesn't seem to impact it at all as I sometimes manage to play games for hours without issue. Analyzing it with WinDbg Preview usually returns with...
  9. Help needed please with DLL file

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed please with DLL file: Hello all, I had Kaspersky Security Cloud Free version on my computer, thought better of it and decided to remove it and go back to Windows Security. I removed KSC Free with Revo Uninstaller, it left a few files that I deleted manually and then Windows Security started back...
  10. Please help I get the Microsoft Sign In Something Went Wrong....too many repeated...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help I get the Microsoft Sign In Something Went Wrong....too many repeated...: Please help. I use Windows 10 version 1909. Randomly without warning regardless of what website I am in, I can get the red letter Microsoft Sign In something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has...