Windows 10: Help please

Discus and support Help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Faulting application name: HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe, version: 8.18.34.21, time stamp: 0x5f3e4337 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ToddForrest1, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Help please

Faulting application name: HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe, version: 8.18.34.21, time stamp: 0x5f3e4337
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.488, time stamp: 0x5b4a3325
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000023e49
    Faulting process id: 0x2fec
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d68d7bab65ffc1
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: da78111f-fd5b-4640-acc4-6f88a89c8cf2
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

ToddForrest1, Sep 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 22, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help please

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help please :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Help please

1. Help please - Similar Threads - Help please

2. My Acer one 10 keeps flickering. I have literally tried everything. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Acer one 10 keeps flickering. I have literally tried everything. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sarabasha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji0jyr/my_acer_one_10_keeps_flickering_i_have_literally/
  3. No Wifi Icon found. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Wifi Icon found. Please Help!: Greetings We have recently switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 . While trying to search for Wifi icon near the notification tab we can't find it . Moreover on Network and Internet menu there is no Wifi option at all. We are facing this problem since we switched to Windows...
  4. PC Stuck at the Create a pin "just a moment" Please i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Stuck at the Create a pin "just a moment" Please i need help: So my PC is not responsive and doing things to reset it does not work either, So when i reset it the normal opening part comes in with the background wallpaper and all but when i click to type in my password to log in, Nothing is there its just the background blurred. The...
  5. Windows activation screwed my computer up, help please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation screwed my computer up, help please!: So my mobo fried due to an electrical storm and I got a new one. Installed new chipset and Ethernet drivers. Windows then needs to reactivate. It prompts me to login to my windows account, I do. Then it says that "request is denied" with a long code underneath. I try to...
  6. PC Stuck, Please help

PC Stuck, Please help: [IMG]So I reset my pc due to it being laggy and not being reaponsive, Now I’m at the create a pin or something along those lines and nothing happens. It just stays loading I waited all night which was at least 12 hours and it was still loading. I tried again for the third...
  7. blue screen thats my dump help please

blue screen thats my dump help please: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\102420-8250-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  8. WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!: My HP Pavilion Laptop with windows 10 has an internal wireless card - Realtek. I have been having difficulty connecting wirelessly of late, i usually disable and enable the WI-FI adapter and it used to connect. Now for some reason the adapter has disappeared totally and i...
  9. Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer: I never meant to activate this horrible Hello feature. One foolish day I tried to log into my workplace OneDrive from the new computer, and ever since it's been telling me that I need to sign in just to save a simple Word file. This is quite a bad feature. Why would anyone...
  10. Camera issue PLease help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera issue PLease help me: Respected team my name is vishnu Suresh and i am using dell g3 which runs on windows 10 os , problem is i guess from so many month starting march i cant use my webcam its like , its not showing in the device manager and when i click on the windows camera app it says the...