Windows 10: help please

Discus and support help please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; if i click on any icon . photo or my browser it keeps showing on my desktop unless i close it. plus when i click on the windows key to bring up my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kemibs, Apr 25, 2017.

1. kemibs Win User

help please

if i click on any icon . photo or my browser it keeps showing on my desktop unless i close it. plus when i click on the windows key to bring up my apps etc... instead of being on the left as usual it has all changed need help please i enclose screenshots .. thanks
    help please [​IMG]

help please [​IMG]

:)

kemibs, Apr 25, 2017

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, Apr 25, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

help please

Edwin, Apr 25, 2017
  5. kemibs Win User
    thank you edwin the first screenshot is whenever i click on any icon .. photo or my explorer or webpage it will show on the right side of my screen next to my gadgets and unless i click it off it will stay there..

kemibs, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

help please

1. help please - Similar Threads - help please

2. Virus Check - Please Help Me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus Check - Please Help Me: [ATTACH] So, I saw that alot of my ram and cpu was being taken up, so I decided to check my task manager to see what was happening. Aside from Chrome, this program was taking up alot of memory, then it dropped as soon as I was taking a screenshot. I was wondering is this a...
  3. Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help my laptop didnt come with a product key, no sticker, no papers.: please help me, for some reason my new laptop keeps saying activate windows in settings, and ive tried to copy and paste the command but it doesnt work, also my laptop doesnt have a sticker to tell me what my activation key is, plus its supposed to come with the activation...
  4. Can some one help with this Wierd PowerShell event log entry, Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can some one help with this Wierd PowerShell event log entry, Please: Looking through my power shell log i noticed a new entry: HostApplication=powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Command $Res = 0; ifGet-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName IIS-WebServerRole.State -eq 'Enabled' { $Path = $env:windir +...
  5. Please help me I wanna get rid of these!!

Please help me I wanna get rid of these!!: So I was testing these regional format options, and when I opened the keyboard input languages I found this load of options. https://preview.redd.it/bjy6j3jh4uj61.png?width=378&format=png&auto=webp&s=e819eeb9502a615ccc6e53ca4370a364900b4f08 I went to both settings and...
  6. Emmm. Please help. Is this dead or no. (i do not have usb or cd)

Emmm. Please help. Is this dead or no. (i do not have usb or cd): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/edik9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lss2n4/emmm_please_help_is_this_dead_or_no_i_do_not_have/
  7. Please Help ! , System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005 when trying to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help ! , System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005 when trying to open...: Hello all, I am hoping that someone with a lot more skills and knowledge than myself can help, I'm using Simshaker and a Jetseat for a flight sim, whenever I try to open the Simshaker for aviators I get Two error boxes pasted below big red cross with "The parameter is...
  8. Please help, why is my laptop not fixing my ssd drive?

Please help, why is my laptop not fixing my ssd drive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nirvana_Flame175 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsnf2g/please_help_why_is_my_laptop_not_fixing_my_ssd/
  9. Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!

Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!: so im havin some issues, my keyboard will work fine whenever i start up my pc, but then when i start up pokerstars after a few minutes its stops inputting the letters n shit that i press and instead starts doing this wacky shit. i just bought a new keyboard hoping itd fix it...
  10. CAN´T EXTEND PARTITION C WITH OTHER PARTITIONS - PLEASE HELP URGENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAN´T EXTEND PARTITION C WITH OTHER PARTITIONS - PLEASE HELP URGENT: Hello, I installed UBUNTU before installing WINDOWS on my disk, now I decided to delete ubuntu and install Windows. The only problem is that I can´t extend my C Partition with the other that was deleted containing UBUNTU EXT4. Maybe is because C partition is in the last...