Windows 10: help please

Discus and support help please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; if i click on any icon . photo or my browser it keeps showing on my desktop unless i close it. plus when i click on the windows key to bring up my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kemibs, Apr 25, 2017.

1. kemibs Win User

help please

if i click on any icon . photo or my browser it keeps showing on my desktop unless i close it. plus when i click on the windows key to bring up my apps etc... instead of being on the left as usual it has all changed need help please i enclose screenshots .. thanks
    help please [​IMG]

help please [​IMG]

:)

kemibs, Apr 25, 2017

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, Apr 25, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

help please

Edwin, Apr 25, 2017
  5. kemibs Win User
    thank you edwin the first screenshot is whenever i click on any icon .. photo or my explorer or webpage it will show on the right side of my screen next to my gadgets and unless i click it off it will stay there..

kemibs, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

help please

1. help please - Similar Threads - help please

2. Windows 10 1909 BSOD Memory_Management please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 BSOD Memory_Management please help: I have a 2 week old computer, I played some games, call of duty warzone, assassin's creed unity, csgo, without any problems. I wanted to start playing GTA 5, first time I could play until the prologue, then I got BSOD, i thought yeah whatever, then wanted to go online, I...
  3. Some help please on Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Some help please on Dual monitors: Newbie here, so, working from home and I have 2 monitors setup, I have a large monitor with a HDMI setup on the left ( Facing the screens) on the right I have a smaller monitor and that has a VGA to the desktop, I want my home screen/ desktop on the large screen on the...
  4. Windows 10 Issue, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Issue, please help: I have preinstalled W10 (legit activated instantly) from OMEN (because I bought 3 months ago an OMEN 15 RTX 2060, I5 8300H, 16 GB RAM). From 2 months i have a problem with Windows Search - I can't search for results in all Windows connected platforms etc. Most of technics...
  5. Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Silverballers47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fs51sn/please_help_when_i_booted_my_pc_it_initially/
  6. Some help please on Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Some help please on Dual monitors: Newbie here, so, working from home and I have 2 monitors setup, I have a large monitor with a HDMI setup on the left ( Facing the screens) on the right I have a smaller monitor and that has a VGA to the desktop, I want my home screen/ desktop on the large screen on the...
  7. Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help

Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help: Hi, For the past few weeks I've been getting BSOD basically daily. Here is a list of BSOD errors from just the past 3 days alone.[ATTACH] I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I also noticed in Event Viewer I get tons of DCOM Event 10016 errors. Could this...
  8. please help my bsod problem

please help my bsod problem: hello i have a same blue screen problem here here s my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApfUxXqKFfOQbA913qFNtJTYH8A?e=aL420l can you please help me figure out thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. PLEASE HELP ME! My son has a Acer X191W Desktop computer that runs on windows 10 and we are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLEASE HELP ME! My son has a Acer X191W Desktop computer that runs on windows 10 and we are...: My son started his online schooling due to the coronavirus shutdown and as I'm setting up the website I realize his wireless mouse is only working on certain areas of the screen. He mainly uses his computer to play Minecraft where he uses his XBOX controller to navigate the...
  10. My all files encrypted to .OPQZ extension I'm want my files back please help me out for...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My all files encrypted to .OPQZ extension I'm want my files back please help me out for...: My all files encrypted to .DJVUS extension I'm want my files back please help me out for this regards..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-all-files-encrypted-to-opqz-extension-im-want/814bdaca-3d4f-4ec9-9518-ffaf455bdccd