Windows 10: Help pls im clueless

Discus and support Help pls im clueless in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, so I have just build a new pc, it is only the third one that I have ever made and I am experiencing an issue, It happens at seemingly random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Epix, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Epix Win User

Help pls im clueless

Hi all, so I have just build a new pc, it is only the third one that I have ever made and I am experiencing an issue,

It happens at seemingly random times, but everything kind of freezes but not entirely.

For example, if a youtube vid is playing the picture will freeze but the sound will continue
    the start menu can be opened but nothing will open from it
    Search bar normally show recent apps but in completely blank
    nothing can be searched
    if you try to turn off pc or restart without waiting 30 seconds or so it will not
    the task manager can be opened but not used
    restarting does fix the issue until it happens again
    I have left pc idle and it has happened with no input

my os is on a m.2 SSD it is the only hard drive or SSD in the system

any ideas?

I have not yet tried reinstalling windows

:)

Epix, Jan 7, 2020

2. Im thinking about buying this upgrade! but im clueless about mobo's

Ok,There is this "Customise Your PC" page here http://www.pcpacific.net/customise.php?osCsid=b38c9a3d264567590adf91c911584687

If you could please have a look at the list and recommend me one that would be good for OC with a reasonable price,As i say im pretty clueless LOL i would really like your opinion cause you guys know your stuff

Thanks

DrGreenThumb, Jan 7, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Help pls im clueless

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Help pls im clueless

1. Help pls im clueless - Similar Threads - Help pls clueless

2. Pls help im so confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help im so confused: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox a few years ago then I got a windows pc and when I go to the microsoft store on my pc it says I need to buy it again. Please tell me why this is happening...
  3. Pls help im so confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help im so confused: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox a few years ago then I got a windows pc and when I go to the microsoft store on my pc it says I need to buy it again. Please tell me why this is happening...
  4. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  5. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  6. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Pls someone help me im stressing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls someone help me im stressing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vurpxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idnfz6/pls_someone_help_me_im_stressing/
  8. Im stuck in a loop help pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im stuck in a loop help pls: Hi i deleted an admin then factory reset my laptop now its stuck in a loop and keeps coming up with this Startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: E:\recovery\windowsRE\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt i have tried alot of things yet nothing is working...
  9. My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless: My D Drive Disappeared and I'm clueless, basically it, one day I was playing on my laptop and then I slept, I woke up about a have an hour later, my charger was removed by my siblings but i doubt that has to do with anything and, once i clicked on a game it told me that the...
  10. Need help I'm clueless.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help I'm clueless.: Okay, last night I was playing fine on my built PC with windows 10, everything worked and nothing was wrong. But when I started it this moring it was greated by an unusually long lasting black screen on startup and was only able to see my mouse. That's problem #1. Now I...