Windows 10: Help pls uninstalling updates

Discus and support Help pls uninstalling updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, ever since windows update KB4456655 (Sept '18) my computer has slowed down big time, especially Chrome. But now with the latest windows update from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pulping, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Pulping Win User

Help pls uninstalling updates

Hi, ever since windows update KB4456655 (Sept '18) my computer has slowed down big time, especially Chrome. But now with the latest windows update from February 26, 2019 my computer basically stopped working. I was able to uninstall the latest 2 updates but now cannot uninstall KB4485449 (the uninstall button does not appear) after uninstalling 5449 I want to continue uninstalling updates until the last point where it was working fine, which are updates KB4477137, KB4465663 and KB4456655. Can someone please help me with how to do this since there's no uninstall option? I won't have any issues if I uninstall them right? Please help. Thank you very much

:)

Pulping, Feb 28, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 28, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Help pls uninstalling updates :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Help pls uninstalling updates

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Help pls uninstalling updates

1. Help pls uninstalling updates - Similar Threads - Help pls uninstalling

2. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  3. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  4. Help pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help pls: I need help mainly because my pcs auto repair keeps on failing and when I try to do a advanced option it takes me to the: “your device has ran into a problem” when I try to fix it and I also forgot my local user account because I only use my pin...
  5. HELP PLS!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLS!!!: Hey see in my pc i have malware bytes a antivirus i scan it everytime so it found virus + windows defender also everytime i scan it say virus like 1 is SVC-Host which is not in sys32 so pls help me !...
  6. Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help: I Just bought a new monitor (Acer Nitro VG252Q 240 hz) and I'm really happy about it but i have a problem , everytime i exit from a game using the windows key my monitor just turns black for 5 seconds and it is really annoying , i would really appreciate if you could help me,...
  7. Help pls

Help pls: My Start Menu seems to take wuite a bit to open after I hit the Start Menu Button, also the animation seems a bit laggy Side Question: Should I install Windows 10 2004? submitted by /u/YizRael [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hy6tc8/help_pls/
  8. Pls help

Pls help: I have a lenovo think pad that I use for work but when ever I try to start it, it says it's going into automatic repair mode but it just ends up at an error that says 'your pc ran into a problem and we need to restart,' only to repeat this when I try start up again :( Anyone...
  9. pls help

pls help: All my saved videos on my pc is in color blind mode and i have no idea how to fix it. its only the videos that are in color blind all my other stuff is fine. ive checked windows settings and nvidia settings but i cant find any solution. submitted by /u/Kneegrowhunter873...
  10. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall kb4485449

2. kb4485449 uninstall

3. windows update KB 4485449

4. how to uninstall KB4485449,
  5. kb4477137 uninstall