Windows 10: HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot

Discus and support HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I’m in desperate need of assistance rn. A few days ago, my laptop (surface) randomly got a blue error screen and turned off. Since then, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ActualDragonfly, Apr 2, 2020.

1. HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot

Hi all,

I’m in desperate need of assistance rn. A few days ago, my laptop (surface) randomly got a blue error screen and turned off. Since then, it won’t boot or restart properly and either goes straight to the Bitlocker recovery screen (which doesn’t work) and then the blue troubleshooting screen. I’m not very tech savy and I’ve tried combing through the internet for anything that can help. I have a USB with installation media on it now. I really don’t know what to do now because this really puts a wringer in my ability to work from home.....

submitted by /u/ActualDragonfly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ActualDragonfly, Apr 2, 2020
  2. scraff Win User

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Apr 2, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 2, 2020
  4. HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot

1. HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot - Similar Threads - HELP PLS won’t

2. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  3. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  4. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Won’t boot into windows, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t boot into windows, please help!: Need PC Help! Ever since I replaced my gpu, psu, and motherboard and kept all my other components my pc hasn’t been the same. At first I could boot into windows but then it got stuck in the windows login screen and would just go to the motherboard screen and be stuck there....
  6. Pls help(windows 10)

Pls help(windows 10): [ATTACH] A part of my wallpaper appears on every tab! pls help! refer to the image- see on the top right i wanna remove that! submitted by /u/InnerEagle44313 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc2smt/pls_helpwindows_10/
  7. [HELP] Windows won’t boot

[HELP] Windows won’t boot: Issue: windows\system32\winload.efi missing or corrupt Laptop: Dell Inspiron 7573 2 in 1 Processor: Intel Core i7 8th gen RAM: 16 gb DDR4 Windows 10 factory installed. My laptop was working smoothly, until i woke up the next morning facing this issue! I tried several...
  8. Cant boot into Windows pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant boot into Windows pls help: so this morning my pc worked fine and all and needed to go away so i put it in standby mode when i came back later that they it woudnt wake up so i rebooted. now at this point it said it coudnt find a windows hard drive. but if i looked at my boot options my hard drive was...
  9. Windows won’t boot, help!

Windows won’t boot, help!: I disabled intel rapid storage technology, midway through my pc blue screened and then completely crashed while the error report was generating. Since then I’ve tried resetting bios to defaults which did nothing, resetting windows which said couldn’t be completed, sfc and...
  10. SLOW BOOT help pls

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SLOW BOOT help pls: bought a brand new laptop with windows 10...whenever i boot the laptop it takes around 1-2 minutes to get to the windows screen..there's this random black screen with only cursor being responsive at some point before login for quite some time through the boot process...atfer...