Windows 10: Help pls!

Discus and support Help pls! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i was playing Garry's mod with my friend and i minimized it to search something up. when i did, Microsoft edge was open with 3 tabs. Those tabs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arca The Artic Fox, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Help pls!

so i was playing Garry's mod with my friend and i minimized it to search something up. when i did, Microsoft edge was open with 3 tabs. Those tabs were: The Urban Dictionary definition for "Sex", and 2 tabs searching for "me". I never did this. When i saw edge pen, a file was downloaded and it was pdf or something. the last thing on my downloads folder was a gif file i downloaded, and there is nothing new in recent documents. please help me

:)

Arca The Artic Fox, Apr 27, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 27, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 27, 2019
  4. cryadis23 Win User

Help pls!

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Help pls! [​IMG]

Help pls! [​IMG]

cryadis23, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Help pls!

1. Help pls! - Similar Threads - Help pls

2. Error when activate window 10 pro "can't connect to your organization" pls help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error when activate window 10 pro "can't connect to your organization" pls help: [ATTACH] I already enter my window 10 license key but then it come out with this error..try troubleshoot, but it says that i cant connect to you organization.....
  3. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS: My PC stopped working a while ago due to a stopcode labled UNmountable_Boot_Volume, and I didn't have the rescources necessary to fix it but now I do. My only other computer is a macbook and I used bootcamp assist to download windows 10 onto a usb to create a repair media and...
  4. eror oll time.. pls help!

eror oll time.. pls help!: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user LAPTOP-IMN0QC4O\tesla SID...
  5. I stupidly removed(uninstall) my display adapter pls help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I stupidly removed(uninstall) my display adapter pls help: when i was playing games my computer keeps on crashing so i went to youtube and try to find a way to fix that problem. one of the solution was to uninstall the display adapter in safe mode. then i restart my pc but once i start to play a game i was shocked that the fps reach...
  6. No idea what to do, help pls.

No idea what to do, help pls.: [ATTACH] When I start my pc, it shows like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-idea-what-to-do-help-pls/77b713eb-e791-4823-b103-cfc157ad976c
  7. Can start my PC, pls help.

Can start my PC, pls help.: Here is the situation. First, I start my pc, then this shows on my screen.[ATTACH] Then I press f1 to enter recovery environment, this shows up. [ATTACH] As u can see, I only got 2 options, f1 or esc. When I press f1, the screen will go back to this page, error code...
  8. Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!: Please look into this so i had this problem ever since i bought my laptop lenovo touch ideapad 310-15ISK so anyways i looked up on the internet about this thing btw its a resolution problem scaling yeah i have BLACK BARS in game net solutions leaded me into Intel Graphics...
  9. Pls help, My laptop keeps on restarting. Now however, it wont restart anymore. Pls Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pls help, My laptop keeps on restarting. Now however, it wont restart anymore. Pls Help: I usually play videogames only with my laptop, it crashes frequently and I got used to it. Now however, when it restarted, It wont even restart even though it is already at 100% (see pic) please help and Thanks in advance! [IMG]...
  10. FORZA HORIZON4 ERROR PLS HELP..!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FORZA HORIZON4 ERROR PLS HELP..!: 할수있는 모든방법을 전부시도해봤습니다 근데 되지않네요 정말 너무 하고싶습니다.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon4-error-pls-help/89726135-57c8-4fbb-ac27-a64c7f0ae7cf