Windows 10: Help pls

Discus and support Help pls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Start Menu seems to take wuite a bit to open after I hit the Start Menu Button, also the animation seems a bit laggy Side Question: Should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YizRael, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Help pls

My Start Menu seems to take wuite a bit to open after I hit the Start Menu Button, also the animation seems a bit laggy

Side Question: Should I install Windows 10 2004?

submitted by /u/YizRael
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YizRael, Jul 26, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 26, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 26, 2020
  4. cryadis23 Win User

Help pls

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Help pls [​IMG]

Help pls [​IMG]

cryadis23, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Help pls

1. Help pls - Similar Threads - Help pls

2. Laptop deleted everything and not letting me do anything/pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop deleted everything and not letting me do anything/pls help: I got this laptop a while back which is a Lenovo IdeaPad 110S-11IBR, and a while back it suddenly stopped working and completely erased everything in it. Before we couldn't even open the setting menu or any of that sorts. There is nothing on the dashboard, no wallpaper,no...
  3. My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP: Hey Mr/Mrs,Pls help me my pc's network and internet settings are not opening all the other settings are opening but as soon as i click on network and internet settings the settings app just closes and i can't turn on my wifi i just have to attach an ethernet cable PLS HELP...
  4. Unable to fix error 1720 when installing Dell PowerManager PLS HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to fix error 1720 when installing Dell PowerManager PLS HELP!!!!: Unable to fix error 1720 when installing Dell PowerManager PLS HELP!!!!I've read all of the related threads and nothing semes to work. i read that a file from HP ScanDoctro could messing up some code. But i'm unable to fully delete the file. also tried re installing and all...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 !! Problem , Help pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 !! Problem , Help pls: Hello everyone , today i have the Windows updated and at the last update called Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2. when instaliation 95 % i keep geting Blue ScreenSening the report after autor restart and re try to install that update ,TF IS THIS , i dont understand...
  6. backlight problem pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    backlight problem pls help: how can i turn on my lights on the laptop it doesnt work fn+f3/f4 can someone help me woth that? i have a asus rog strix laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-problem-pls-help/c8777b01-0b14-4df0-94cb-e1d2bef5700e
  7. PLS HELP! BIOS WHEA 124 Error

PLS HELP! BIOS WHEA 124 Error: Hello!I would really appreciate if someone could help me with BIOS trouble with my laptop.I read many of the forums and tried many of the suggested solutions but it still happens very often.My device : HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2018 13.9 Kabylake-R I5 LPDDR3 8G SSD 256GB Space...
  8. Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me: pls help me when i downloaded gameloop and runned to play codm after that i closed my gameloop then when i play other games they started crashing and slow down i dont know if gameloop messed with my ram,gpu,vram or something pls help me : this might save my pc if you...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help: Inspiron 5593Device name: DESKTOP-3BHFSTV Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.77 GB usable Device ID: 9F601D80-6530-461D-A753-CEB385AE9D65 Product ID: 00327-35887-17851-AAOEM System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  10. Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help

Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help: Hi all, I have a computer that is recently experiencing BSOD on back to back nights. Not sure why. Here are the log file dump: DESKTOP-D467URU-(2021-05-28_14-24-41).zip - Google Drive Pls help, thank you very much! 180169