Windows 10: help plz....cant instale drivers update after upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support help plz....cant instale drivers update after upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hellooo.....I have hp probook 4520s and I upgraded it from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro .after updating I search for updating for my drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peshmerga, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Peshmerga Win User

help plz....cant instale drivers update after upgrading to windows 10

hellooo.....I have hp probook 4520s and I upgraded it from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro
    .after updating I search for updating for my drivers it found drivers and download it but cant instale it....any advice or solution...also some time a blue screen show and it said kernel security check failure.....any advice......thanks

:)

Peshmerga, Aug 4, 2015
  2. mgmsadik Win User

wifi and ethernet problem

hi plz help me I cant see wifi option in my Lenovo 3000 n100 after creator update and no Ethernet after this update( 1703 ),all I want to know is ,when I used windows 1609 and before versions of win 10 wifi and Ethernet are good no problem at all ,but
    why is it in win 10 version 1709 and 1703 . plz help me with this if it is hardware then why it supported in win 10 before versions ,not in this version .finally problem in os right. is there any way to update windows but wifi and Ethernet remain connected
    ,plz tell me I tried troubleshooting installed latest drivers and one time Ethernet worked and got connected ,after restart it failed again, red mark on it after that never connected ,wifi forget about it ,it never worked after upate

mgmsadik, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead

PLZ HELP!!! I cant open windows update!!! My last update is 14986 and i cant recive any update. PLZ HELP!!!!

nenadmiletic, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

help plz....cant instale drivers update after upgrading to windows 10

1. help plz....cant instale drivers update after upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - help plz cant

2. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall after hack help plz plz: A hacker got into my laptop as system admin yesterday. When I got up today it started downloading a program as soon as I turned it on and crashed. Message said I needed media from a disk to reboot windows. Got the media from Lenovo and it crashed while it was reinstalling.. I...
  3. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall after hack help plz plz: A hacker got into my laptop as system admin yesterday. When I got up today it started downloading a program as soon as I turned it on and crashed. Message said I needed media from a disk to reboot windows. Got the media from Lenovo and it crashed while it was reinstalling.. I...
  4. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to update windows - Plz Help

Unable to update windows - Plz Help: I have tried google and done every step i can find yet can't work out why its not updating. Only noticed this as my main monitor Widescreen started to look weird and the picture has gone to a 1080x1920. Thats another problem in it self to fix. I looked in device manager and...
  6. Unable to update windows - Plz Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update windows - Plz Help: I have tried google and done every step i can find yet can't work out why its not updating. Only noticed this as my main monitor Widescreen started to look weird and the picture has gone to a 1080x1920. Thats another problem in it self to fix. I looked in device manager and...
  7. Unable to update windows - Plz Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. CANT ACCESS WINDOWS PLZ HELP ME!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CANT ACCESS WINDOWS PLZ HELP ME!: Hello i was using my laptop than a green horizontal line shows up which is not cz of my laptop screen its something in my display adapter i fixed it last time by updating it now i shut my laptop down and press f2 to pen it is safe mode now it only shows aptio setup utiliy i...
  9. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  10. Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!

Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!: Last night i updated to windows 10 for the cilmative update and i pressed update and shutdown.It went to 30% and it powered off.Now i couldn't get it to boot.Plz help i still need to work my stuff on that pc as this is very important!!...