Windows 10: Help plz

Discus and support Help plz in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been using windows 10 preview version and My computer has been crashing whenever I use video conferencing apps or anything that uses the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/matthiasiam3, Sep 17, 2020 at 2:02 AM.

1. Help plz

I have been using windows 10 preview version and My computer has been crashing whenever I use video conferencing apps or anything that uses the microphone and webcam and when I use discord or Google meet it crashes and shows green screen of death instead of blue. Is this a bug of this version or is there something else that happened. This has been the issue since version 20170 build and now I am using 20190

submitted by /u/matthiasiam3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/matthiasiam3, Sep 17, 2020 at 2:02 AM
  2. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile Help plz :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown Help plz :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. wolf2009 Win User

Help plz

PLZ Comment on what i'm buying

UPDATE : thx to everyone's helpful's suggestions , i'm going with p35 and 4gb ddr2 800 . Now plz suggest me good and reliable motherboard in this category, preferrably firewire onboard .

What i'm buying - q6600 , plz suggest a good cooler for this which will fit easily and any guide on how to fit that will be helpful .

Also graphic card 8800gs 384 mb for 129$ ? good ?

I have the rest of the components .

Thema:

Help plz

1. Help plz - Similar Threads - Help plz

2. Please i need help , I have this problem and it’s come out when i open my games plz help me !?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please i need help , I have this problem and it’s come out when i open my games plz help me !?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BullyDemon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqb3kz/please_i_need_help_i_have_this_problem_and_its/
  3. What is this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive? Help plz not bitlocker related

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive? Help plz not bitlocker related: So, I started to see this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive recently last 1 week perhaps. I searched a good amount of internet articles, but I couldn't find anything about it. Most of the articles are related to bitlocker and my bitlocker is enabled and working...
  4. What is this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive? Help plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive? Help plz: So, I started to see this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive recently (last 1 week perhaps). I searched a good amount of internet articles, but I couldn't find anything about it. Most of the articles are related to bitlocker and my bitlocker is enabled and...
  5. Help me plz

Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  6. Plz help im worried AMERICAN MEGATRENDS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plz help im worried AMERICAN MEGATRENDS: i bought this laptop 8 years ago and since then first time while starting a padge appeared saying american mega trends a weird red paramid sign and some copyright stuff why?...
  7. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  8. Plz help me why did my taskbar and settings app glitch and turn transparent

Plz help me why did my taskbar and settings app glitch and turn transparent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SLOV3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijfuyn/plz_help_me_why_did_my_taskbar_and_settings_app/
  9. Plz help me why did my taskbar and settings app glitch and turn transparent

Plz help me why did my taskbar and settings app glitch and turn transparent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SLOV3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijfty0/plz_help_me_why_did_my_taskbar_and_settings_app/
  10. PLZ HELP! My PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update.

PLZ HELP! My PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update.: As the title says it deleted every thing... Did anyone had the same problem? (The update was called window 10 2004 i believe?) Also I had many problems login in my account (there was an error) so I unistalled the update after all and it went back but my files are all gone....