Windows 10: [HELP] PnPDriverImportError while installing Cisco AnyConnect

Discus and support [HELP] PnPDriverImportError while installing Cisco AnyConnect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverImportError Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: 00000002 P3: vpnva-6.inf P4:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JithThomas, Feb 13, 2019.

1. [HELP] PnPDriverImportError while installing Cisco AnyConnect

Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverImportError Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: 00000002 P3: vpnva-6.inf P4: 2b87471804a19e1c97636958e748ecc5110293dd P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Temp\DMI644E.tmp.log.xml \\?\C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Temp\LOG645E.tmp \\?\c:\program files (x86)\cisco\cisco anyconnect secure mobility client\vpnva-6.inf \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER646F.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6480.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER64B0.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_x64_f16d379776f4a323f4676c3745c4dd50fe914f24_00000000_cab_420e64bb Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 41828eb9-7e2b-4b64-8104-4aba3cbfbd65 Report Status: 4 Hashed bucket:

:)

JithThomas, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Cisco AnyConnect

Hello
    Xiu RuLim,

It seems that there are some traces in the registry left even after uninstalling the program.
    I suggest that you follow these steps to delete the registry keys related to Cisco AnyConnect.

Disclaimer: The steps below includes system registry modification. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Make sure to backup registry first, please refer to this support article:
    How to back up the registry in Windows. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R. The run dialog box will open.
    2. Type regedit, then press Enter.
    3. Browse to the following location: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\
    4. Within the Products folder, locate and delete the registry key which contains product information for
      Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.

◦Each registry key within Products is an alphanumeric string. Select the first key and look on the right side for ProductName REG_SZ Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. Go through each key in the Products folder until you find the one for Cisco AnyConnect
      Secure Mobility Client.
    5. Close the registry editor.
    6. Once done, try to start the installation for Cisco AnyConnect.

Hope this helps. If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Cisco Anyconnect interface stopped working in windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the resolution given under username thx1e
    in the below link and check if it helps;

Does Cisco AnyConnect function under Windows 10?

If the issue still persist, you may try to run the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps;

• Right click vpnui.exe in the “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” folder. (you may have it in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\).

• Choose Troubleshoot compatibility.

• Choose “Try recommended settings”.

• Click “Test Program”. This will open the program.

If the issue still persist, you may contact the Cisco support team for a software upgrade to work the program in Windows 10. Please click on the below link to go to the Cisco support website.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/index.html

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Feb 13, 2019
  4. KEV
    kev Win User

[HELP] PnPDriverImportError while installing Cisco AnyConnect

BSOD using cisco anyconnect secure mobility client v4.2.02075

Hi,

My daughter is having lots of troubles with cisco anyconnect crashing, she needs to use this software at university. The Lenovo laptop was upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10. We brought another laptop a dell with windows 10 installed and it also is crashing from cisco anyconnect. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    in

Thema:

[HELP] PnPDriverImportError while installing Cisco AnyConnect

1. [HELP] PnPDriverImportError while installing Cisco AnyConnect - Similar Threads - HELP PnPDriverImportError while

2. Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident: Deleted cisco anyconnect by accidentHi, how can I recover this program file when I don’t have access to internet anymore?I have tried Recovery -> Open System Restore, but it says that this is not possible.Please help me:...
  3. Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident: Deleted cisco anyconnect by accidentHi, how can I recover this program file when I don’t have access to internet anymore?I have tried Recovery -> Open System Restore, but it says that this is not possible.Please help me:...
  4. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app: I am making app which is desktop based and replace Cisco anyconnect vpn client app, how to configure profiles and enable it for SSO, any code example because I am creating windows profile which pick logon cred and connect VPN after machine start, I am expecting code on...
  5. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app: I am making app which is desktop based and replace Cisco anyconnect vpn client app, how to configure profiles and enable it for SSO, any code example because I am creating windows profile which pick logon cred and connect VPN after machine start, I am expecting code on...
  6. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cisco AnyConnect Installation Failed 1603 Fatal Error via SCCM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cisco AnyConnect Installation Failed 1603 Fatal Error via SCCM: Hi,I have tried to deploy a Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client via Microsoft SCCM. After deployment, it shows an error code 1603 Fatal Error.On the client PC, we can see from the Software Center status "Past due - will be retried"The installer is in msi format. And we...
  8. cisco anyconnect no adapters available windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cisco anyconnect no adapters available windows 10: Hello am facing an issue with cisco Anyconnect 4.7 in some Pcs that working with windows 10, the issue is Anyconnect Nam shows "No adapters available" I have to delete the Nam "network access manager" and install it again to fix the issue....
  9. Unable to uninstall Cisco Anyconnect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall Cisco Anyconnect: Once upon a glorious time there was a "Fixit" file you could download from: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed to remove software that you were unable to uninstall/repair/change using the control...
  10. Cisco AnyConnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cisco AnyConnect: Hi, I tried to install anyconnect-win-4.5.02033-core-vpn-predeploy-k9 but it does not work. It says that another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pnpdriverimporterror windows 10

2. PnPDriverImportError

3. event name: pnpdriverimporterror

4. pnpdriverimporterror window 10,
  5. pnpdriverimport error pi6k_g2.inf,
  6. pnpdriverimporterror cisco,
  7. pnp driver import error