Windows 10: Help problems with pc to tv

Discus and support Help problems with pc to tv in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have what might be an old flat screen monitor but to me it's the newest type I've ever had. I wanted to be able to watch Youtube on tv in the kitchen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nopeda, Jun 2, 2020.

1. nopeda Win User

Help problems with pc to tv

I have what might be an old flat screen monitor but to me it's the newest type I've ever had. I wanted to be able to watch Youtube on tv in the kitchen tv and learned that you can go DVI to HDMI to the tv and did get that to work with the original monitor still plugged into whatever it is. But it changed the resolution or something and all the icons got small and it said they became small icons instead of medium which is how they had been and how I want them. Doing some of the things people suggest like on the desk top right click, personalize, display, windows key + P, duplicate finally did work and that's what got so I could see the computer on the tv and still also on the original monitor though now the icons had all been made small. Trying to get over that problem I went the route suggested here:Connect PC to TVwhere - wikiHow some people are actually able to see both display devices as 1 and 2 but of course things don't go that way for me and I could only see one thing I believe it may have represented itself as 112. Whatever it called itself there was only the one item show so somehow I clicked on an option to show only the monitor and the monitor immedietly went black and said it had no signal. The tv still had a signal though but I couldn't work with that yet because I have a USB mouse instead of wireless. When I unplug the tv the monitor suddenly has a signal and works again. I plan to bring home a wireless USB mouse and after disabling the monitor by plugging the tv back in try to work out some way of getting back to where I was for a short while when both the monitor and tv worked and were a duplicate. Can anyone suggest the best way to do that and if it's possible to somehow see both displays as different individuals and maybe even get the original monitor to show medium icons and let the tv show whatever icons it wants to....I just want to watch Youtube sometimes while I'm getting dinner ready. Thank you for any help!DavidME, USA

:)

nopeda, Jun 2, 2020
  2. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Help problems with pc to tv - Similar Threads - Help problems

2. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  3. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  4. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  6. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  7. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  8. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  9. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...