Windows 10: [Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes?

Discus and support [Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is pretty necessary for me. If I don't regularly take breaks and rest my eyes then my eyes lose the ability to focus and I get migraines after 1.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VisuelleData, Nov 8, 2019.

1. [Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes?

This is pretty necessary for me. If I don't regularly take breaks and rest my eyes then my eyes lose the ability to focus and I get migraines after 1.5 continuous hours of looking at the screen.

submitted by /u/VisuelleData
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VisuelleData, Nov 8, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 8, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

[Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes?

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

[Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes?

1. [Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes? - Similar Threads - Help Program tells

2. My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...: i have unchecked the wifi adaptor button that alowes it to get turned off when it needs to save power and i have also done a network reset...
  3. My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...: i have unchecked the wifi adaptor button that alowes it to get turned off when it needs to save power and i have also done a network reset...
  4. help error esent 476 every minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help error esent 476 every minute: Checked the hdd disck with crystaldisk and works fine what can i do submitted by /u/izi777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v65hr1/help_error_esent_476_every_minute/
  5. Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading: My desktop performance is so bad the machine is unusable. Restarts take 10 minutes,and it looks like something is being fixed, but it never is. Someone gave me a cmd fix a few months ago which helped, but I can't find the post....
  6. Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading: My desktop performance is so bad the machine is unusable. Restarts take 10 minutes,and it looks like something is being fixed, but it never is. Someone gave me a cmd fix a few months ago which helped, but I can't find the post....
  7. A program prevents "Turn off the display" after x minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    A program prevents "Turn off the display" after x minutes: Hello Community, On my Surface Go with Windows 10 Home, a program Siemens - WinCC Runtime is preventing that the display is turned of after a few minutes. How can I prevent that a program can overrule the Windows setting to turn off the display? --> even if the program is...
  8. In shutting off the computer every night, it tells me that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In shutting off the computer every night, it tells me that...: Every night this month, when I go to shut the computer down, it gives me an error message, "MicrosoftWindowsLanguageComponentsInstallerInstallation" is still working. How do I get this thing off of here? Thank you. Windows 10. Have tried to search for Tasks, start, task...
  9. Help: Windows 10 continuously breaking every day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Windows 10 continuously breaking every day.: So lately I have been running into very frequent BSoDs on my PC. I assumed it might have been because of my SSD (which has a track record of being faulty), so I decided to get a new one. No problems whatsoever after first days but then it started acting up again. To not...
  10. My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?: Hi, I have tried everything proposed by this link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues I also have reinstalled my wifi driver adapter based on intel site. The problem remains. My wifi disconnect every minute. My...