Windows 10: [Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes?

Discus and support [Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is pretty necessary for me. If I don't regularly take breaks and rest my eyes then my eyes lose the ability to focus and I get migraines after 1.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VisuelleData, Nov 8, 2019.

1. [Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes?

This is pretty necessary for me. If I don't regularly take breaks and rest my eyes then my eyes lose the ability to focus and I get migraines after 1.5 continuous hours of looking at the screen.

submitted by /u/VisuelleData
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VisuelleData, Nov 8, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 8, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

[Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes?

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

[Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes?

1. [Help] Program that tells me to take a break every X minutes? - Similar Threads - Help Program tells

2. WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (: Hello community, for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already noticed that it's an issue of the computer itself because it doesn't really matter what WiFi is's connected to. Until now I...
  3. programs foisted upon me every time there's a forced update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    programs foisted upon me every time there's a forced update: Windows 10 Home -How do i stop microsoft from weighing down my computer with unwanted programs and garbage I never wanted with every "update"? It is infuriating to be constantly trying to free up space for the programs and apps I need and trying to guess which programs...
  4. Windows 10 pro logs me out every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 pro logs me out every 5 minutes: I just bought a new laptop and it will kick me out to login after 5 minutes of inactivity. I have tried everything to stop this that I can find on google. In power plan every single option is set to "never" sleep. In the additional settings I have it set to never turn off...
  5. This might take several minutes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This might take several minutes: I booted my hp laptop and it came up with a blank screen. Thought maybe there was an issue with my machine because I use an external docking station/monitor. It rebooted I got login screen. After login in, I am getting “hi” followed by “we’ve got some updates for your...
  6. Internet stops working every 10 minutes or so. Please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stops working every 10 minutes or so. Please help.: Hello! I have an issue where my internet goes to "secured, no internet" repeatedly on an everyday basis. This can range from every 2 minutes to every 30 minutes. This has been an issue for several months now, but by now I have sort of just had about enough. To get it to...
  7. I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...: I click on a video that has been sent or an additional message and I get a message this message Could not open window. If you have a popup blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled. I took off the pop up blocker and it still does not work....
  8. How can I tell which program is taking exclusive control of audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I tell which program is taking exclusive control of audio?: Subject says it all. Context: I have an Oculus Rift, and the sound used to pop in and out. Now, when I say "pop", I do not mean mute and unmute! Rather, it switches between 3D audio that rotates around me depending on which way I face, and standard Stereo audio with two...
  9. Comp. wakes from sleep every 2 minutes. Driving me mad.

Comp. wakes from sleep every 2 minutes. Driving me mad.: At wits end! This started about four weeks ago and is driving me crazy. When the machine sleeps (activity light goes out and the on/off button pulsates every second), it starts up every 2 minutes without me doing anything. It then sleeps according to my Power setting for the...
  10. Delay for every keyboard, mouse all actions I take, Someone Help me??

Delay for every keyboard, mouse all actions I take, Someone Help me??: This computer is an ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 MOBO With Intel i5 CPU Running 64 bit Windows 10 Home edition for more than a Year. The O.S. is on the SSD drive. Here is my Problem ---> Everything I do has a 2 second up to 5 second delay in every piece of software, this...