Windows 10: [HELP] Question regarding Windows 10 -> Windows 7

Discus and support [HELP] Question regarding Windows 10 -> Windows 7 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have windows 10 currently installed but I'm not a huge fan of it, Anyway I want to go back to windows 7 and got the iso file now properly burned to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theonlyrealfrog, Jul 31, 2020.

1. [HELP] Question regarding Windows 10 -> Windows 7

I have windows 10 currently installed but I'm not a huge fan of it, Anyway I want to go back to windows 7 and got the iso file now properly burned to my bootable usb, should I delete all data on my drive and fresh install and install eveyrthing again or will all my executables work regardless of what version of windows im using.

submitted by /u/theonlyrealfrog
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theonlyrealfrog, Jul 31, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

[HELP] Question regarding Windows 10 -> Windows 7

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] Question regarding Windows 10 -> Windows 7

1. [HELP] Question regarding Windows 10 -> Windows 7 - Similar Threads - HELP Question regarding

2. Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.: Hello everybody!!My question is if I do a complete reinstall of my Windows 11 using ISO how am I supposed to get my device drivers and all the Intel drivers and NVIDIA drivers and all the utilities back just like the way I bought my PC in a new condition...For e.g. these...
  3. Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding reinstalling of Windows.: Hello everybody!!My question is if I do a complete reinstall of my Windows 11 using ISO how am I supposed to get my device drivers and all the Intel drivers and NVIDIA drivers and all the utilities back just like the way I bought my PC in a new condition...For e.g. these...
  4. Question regarding reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding reinstalling windows: HI there. Its that time of the year that ill format C so stuff run smoother. This time though i have added 4 more drivesD, F, H, I. So, if i select reset windows and delete files will it delete stuff ONLY in C, where windows are, or will it delete the other 4 drives too?...
  5. Questions Regarding Reinstallation of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions Regarding Reinstallation of Windows 10.: Hello. Im here because I am unsure how to go about this process. As the headliner gave away, Im looking to reinstall Windows 10 through a Recovery File. Why ? I need to replace my Hard Drive due to it needing to be replaced for various reasons. Now, I know how to make a...
  6. Question Regarding Activation in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question Regarding Activation in Windows 10: I want to know, what would happen if Windows 10 is used without activation. I came to know through one of my friend that Windows 10 comes for free,officially. He directed me to this website https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10, to corroborate his...
  7. Question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding windows 10: I am running an hp PC with windows 10 running in it And facing some issues I wan't to do a system restore But the problem is that if I do it then I will get back to windows 8 as it was my original os and I upgraded it to windows 10 during free update period ... So the...
  8. Question regarding Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding Windows 10 1909: Wasn't sure where to post this, so please pardon me if this is the wrong spot. I was wondering if there has been any word on whether Microsoft is going to be releasing a 1909 feature update or just skip to the 20h1 feature update. 134723
  9. question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question regarding windows 10: Is there any App (preferably free) that will work with Windows 10 that can create photo collages.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-windows-10/6413a3cf-7b66-4c46-9ae8-4fcae635c385
  10. Question regarding reserved Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding reserved Windows 10.: I just reserved a free copy Windows 10 from my Windows 7 Ultimate. My question is that will I get upgraded to Windows 10 Home, Pro or Enterprise? Cause I don't want that underpowered home shit. 8739