Windows 10: Help! ran into BSOD

Discus and support Help! ran into BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was running norton, the program froze. I accidently hit the power button. And now i have bsod issue. I tried going into safe mode, same blue screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pathfinder, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Help! ran into BSOD

I was running norton, the program froze. I accidently hit the power button. And now i have bsod issue. I tried going into safe mode, same blue screen. In recovery screen, error code 0xc000000f. . i go to startup settings, and its in continous loop. I dont know where to go from here. All i want to donis reset.

:)

Pathfinder, Oct 19, 2017

2. BSOD Your pc ran into an error

Hello Giridhar J,
    Thanks for your help , I did try method two the automatic repair ,but unfortunately the message I received after diagnosing windows is "startup repair couldn't repair your p.c." so is there any other method to fix that?,
    thanks

alielaasar, Oct 19, 2017
  3. BSOD Your pc ran into an error

Hello all,

I have a laptop recently upgraded to windows 10 ,after upgrading I started to receive a blue screen saying pc ran into an error,

It happens randomly without any prior notice I've made sfc/scannow ,also made a complete virus scan and still the problem exist,

Kindly help,thanks

alielaasar, Oct 19, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Help! ran into BSOD

What is the history of the computer drive?
    What is the age of the computer?
    Had there been any drive problems (chkdsk, paging, bad blocks, etc.)
    Are all parts original parts or had some been replaced?
    Had you made a backup image? Macrium or Acronis?
    If you needed to would you be able to perform a clean install (delete files and applications and intall a new copy of Windwos 10)?

First attempt hardware method to boot to the computer's advanced troubleshooting menu:
    Power on and as soon as you see the Microsoft icon > power off
    Repeat this a second time and possibly a third time.
    See if it will advance to the computer's advanced troubleshooting menu.

If the above fails find 2 flash drives that you can format.
    Create a bootable windows 10 iso:
    Download Windows 10
    Each computer manufacturer has a F key to boot to the external hard drive (bootable windows 10 iso)
    List of PC brands with their corresponding hot-keys
    Asus (esc or F 8)
    Power on and repetitively click the applicable key to boot to the boot menu.
    Then select external hard drive or the windows 10 iso.
    It may take 5 - 10 minutes for it to load while viewing the Microsoft Windows icon.
    When it loads choose language, time, currency, and keyboard.
    Do not click on install as this is the method to perform a clean install (delete partitions, format drive, make unallocated drive, reinstall windows 10)
    Instead look in the left lower corner and click on repair your computer.
    This will open the Windows 10 iso advanced troubleshooting menu.
    There is no startup options or safe mode in this menu.
    Click on system restore and see if you can find a valid restore point.
    If the restore works you then have fixed the problem.
    If restore fails then move to startup repair.
    If startup repair works then you have fixed the problem.
    If startup repair fails the move to command prompt.
    Let us know your progress in the thread.
    If system restore and startup repair fail there are 2 more options.

zbook, Oct 19, 2017
  5. The pc is a year old. I was struggling to find out what is causing problem. At this point, im almost giving up. Excuse any typos, am on my tablet. I remember a message said there are errors in the registry... My god, maybe my pc is unusable? At least i have gaming console and tablet tobget on. But i really want to reset. And it wont let me. Unfortunately i didnt save any points. And last known backup was several months ago, and even if can use it, i cant access flash drive.

Pathfinder, Oct 19, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    What is preventing the use of a flash drive?
    Does the computer have both USB2 and USB3 ports?
    Are you able to boot to the bios?
    Is the PC under warranty?
    When did you have a registry problem?
    What kind of backup? Did you backup files to another drive or to the cloud? Did you make a backup image?

zbook, Oct 19, 2017
  7. I think mim giving up, its probaley bricked. "Ran into error, needs to restart" this is first major registry problem. First bsod on this pc. Never made recent restore nor backup. My fault

Pathfinder, Oct 19, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Help! ran into BSOD

zbook, Oct 19, 2017
  9. since iam on my ps3 console, downloading anything from those links would be impossible. ive set it up so that i can access online from here. despite page loading being tensely slow.

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Help! ran into BSOD

1. Help! ran into BSOD - Similar Threads - Help ran BSOD

2. Your device ran into a problem BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device ran into a problem BSOD: My LG laptop produced this blue screen three times in the last 24 hours. Each time it restarted within a few seconds. I looked at prior reports. My computer does not seem to have a Minidump file or folder....
  3. BSoD your device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD your device ran into a problem: Hello,I'm encountering a chronic problem began to appear long time ago and still appears.Suddenly, I get blue screen of death saying your device ran into a problem and need to restart.Stop code is either DPC Watchdog Violation and VIDEO SCHEDULAR INTERNAL ERROR, both appear...
  4. BSoD your device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD your device ran into a problem: Hello,I'm encountering a chronic problem began to appear long time ago and still appears.Suddenly, I get blue screen of death saying your device ran into a problem and need to restart.Stop code is either DPC Watchdog Violation and VIDEO SCHEDULAR INTERNAL ERROR, both appear...
  5. BSoD your device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD - Various errors & ran memtest86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Various errors & ran memtest86: Hey guys,I’m having a big problem with my less than 1 month old gaming pc. I’ve just recently started getting blue screens constantly after a recent Corsair iCUE update and brand new secondary drive install. I could boot into windows yesterday, but now I can’t even boot into...
  7. BSOD - Various errors & ran memtest86

BSOD - Various errors & ran memtest86: Hey guys,I’m having a big problem with my less than 1 month old gaming pc. I’ve just recently started getting blue screens constantly after a recent Corsair iCUE update and brand new secondary drive install. I could boot into windows yesterday, but now I can’t even boot into...
  8. Ran into another BSOD

Ran into another BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yBXrBi0c4f063g5X5LnxMzmERj7IAAap/view?usp=sharing Please help. Struggling to understand how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ran-into-another-bsod/56c6a0fb-c54c-4cba-b441-b91b27df5841
  9. My computer ran into BSOD

My computer ran into BSOD: My computer started crashing occasionally. Sometimes it freezes. I tried to roll back to the restore point and everything seemed to be sorted out. However the next day the issue re-occurred and the PC got frozen so I had to do a hard reset. I got a message that it is a...
  10. Ran into BSOD with driver verification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ran into BSOD with driver verification: I ran the driver verification and instantly got a blue screen error for mvxxmm.sys when trying to start, I normally run with an i7 950 @4ghz with liquid cooling, and then ran into another error named wdfilter.sys, which is when I turned off overclocking and ran the...