Windows 10: Help! Random crashes at all times and programs

Discus and support Help! Random crashes at all times and programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So fairly new build title says it all. Did Memtest all good. Ran Performance monitor and got this. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wyesguy24, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Help! Random crashes at all times and programs

/u/wyesguy24, Jun 18, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 19, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 19, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Help! Random crashes at all times and programs

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Help! Random crashes at all times and programs

1. Help! Random crashes at all times and programs - Similar Threads - Help Random crashes

2. Programs crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs crashing randomly: I've had programs crashing randomly for a few days now, there doesn't seem to be a precise timing on it. Opera would give me the "crash" page and at time straight up close itself, discord can't even get past the login interface most of the time, and just randomly crashes if...
  3. Programs crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs crashing randomly: I've had programs crashing randomly for a few days now, there doesn't seem to be a precise timing on it. Opera would give me the "crash" page and at time straight up close itself, discord can't even get past the login interface most of the time, and just randomly crashes if...
  4. Windows and programs random crash. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and programs random crash. Please help.: Hello.My windows 10 computer worked fine with no issues. Bought a new SSD, reinstalled windows, and now I have near constant blue screens of many different types, programs randomly crashing... I reinstalled windows and completely formatted the drive but it's still happening...
  5. Windows and programs random crash. Please help.

Windows and programs random crash. Please help.: Hello.My windows 10 computer worked fine with no issues. Bought a new SSD, reinstalled windows, and now I have near constant blue screens of many different types, programs randomly crashing... I reinstalled windows and completely formatted the drive but it's still happening...
  6. Windows and programs random crash. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random Program Crashes

Random Program Crashes: Hello, my name is Alan ZengMy computer recently started having issues along the lines of this,Whenever I open a program say, League of Legends, the app opens then freezes, then crashes. At first, I thought it was just a League issue but then the same thing happened when I...
  8. Random Program Crashes

Random Program Crashes: Hello, my name is Alan ZengMy computer recently started having issues along the lines of this,Whenever I open a program say, League of Legends, the app opens then freezes, then crashes. At first, I thought it was just a League issue but then the same thing happened when I...
  9. Help with application constantly crashing at random times

Help with application constantly crashing at random times: Error log: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated...
  10. Program randomly crashes. Help!

Program randomly crashes. Help!: So, as a screenwriter, I use a specific writing program called Final Draft which randomly started crashing about 2 months ago (Jan 21 - 24). After doing a clean install of the program and making sure the files weren't corrupt, their tech support said the issue is on my end...